Burn Xbox 360 Games_Requirement

joefadden05

Hi Guys,
Previously I have used DVD Decrypter to BURN Dozens of PS2 Game's ISO on IMATION DVD+R 4.7 GB Discs without any problems. BUT

Now i am new to this XBOX 360. Recently purchased and it is MODDED (any games can work - copied & original games, PAL, NTSC, MULTI, whatever the hell it is, it will RUN for sure) :thumbup:

BUT - Now i need to know the requirements to BURN the Downloaded ISO Image of XBOX360 games.

1. I have TOSHIBA LAPTOP - ( Core 2 Duo (2.2Ghz) T7500 ) ( HL-DT-ST DVDRAM GSA-T20N ATA Device )

Is the above DVD Writer good enough ?

2. The ISO Images of Games vary from 2 GB to 7-8 GB files. But i have IMATION DVD+R 4.7 GB Discs so far with me.

Will IMATION DVD+R 4.7 GB Discs are good enough to BURN any 2 to 8 GB ISO due to some Compressed BURNING or something ?
I only have the company IMATION & SONY here in DUBAI, UAE. No other type of DISKS easily available. DL Discs are bit costly here at my place.

3. Is DVD Decryter good enough for the above task, or I definately gotta download ImgBurn? (Both looks pretty same, dont know if they are from same people) :unsure:

4. I bought copied games from my SHOP VENDOR from where i bought XBOX360, he charges me near $6 per game. He told me that You need special type of HARDWARE to BURN XBOX360 Games. And due to this FACT i bought several games from him already and wasted money if burning @ home is possible. :mellow:

5. Any other SPECIAL REQUIREMENTS to complete the above JOB of BURNING XBOX360 Games @ HOME SWEET HOME from my LAPTOP? HE HE !!!

Thanks in advance...

BTW i read several threads, but still wasnt clear enough on everything, so posted my own POINTS above.

Read more:

To burn XBOX 360 games, you need special dual-layer DVDs. The DVDs you have now are single layer and will not work.

1. Find out what drive the 360 has eg: liteon, benq, hitachi etc
2. Buy Verbs DVD+R DL (8.5GB)
3. Download ImgBurn, abgx360, Jungleflasher

If you want to play on live use ixtreme not JTAG
ImgBurn is the best to burn 360 games ive burnt over 100 discs rarely have any problems

this guy will never post on here again. just saying. this happens all the time. anyways i didn't know you could burn xbox 360 games without hard-modding it that's nice to know

Back