Call of Duty 5 - World at War - First Details

Ray

Im a Pro?
Hey I found the first Details to Call of DUty 5 - Wold of war

I'm not sure about this game.

Could have it's ups and downs, but I do really like WW2 games...

Call of Duty: World at War revealed, Treyarch to develop

It surprised precisely no one when Activision last month revealed plans for yet another game in the publisher's popular Call of Duty franchise, though until now details have been kept just beyond our line of sight. Now new scans lifted from the latest issue of the UK's Official Xbox Magazine have confirmed earlier rumors that the series' fifth installment, apparently dubbed Call of Duty: World at War, will be handled by developer Treyarch, and that the game's previously teased "new military theater" will again drop players behind enemy lines in a battle for the Pacific during World War II.

According to the article, Treyarch aims to "explore the darkest corners of WWII," giving the military shooter more of a survival horror flavor by "tackling darker themes" and pitting players against a "new, seemingly alien fighting force." Activision has yet to officially announce Call of Duty: World at War, though it seems clear that we'll be trading in our guided anti-tank missiles for submachine guns sooner than we'd like.

[Thanks Nathan]

I agree that FarCry 1 was not that great.. but looking at the graphics of FC2 it looks promising.... and after all, its all about opinion

LOL... Now I see why you think it sucks! lol your thinking of the console version... that was not even worth the CD it was printed on! Im talkin PC.

COD5 should be great, bring it back to its roots lol.

Neg it's roots are with Infinity Ward and WWII, I bet cod5 will be consoles only just like cod3, treyarch just don't cut it like Infinity.