Canging my steam id localy

arnarae

Hi

Me and and a few of my friends are playing Counter Strike locally, and i am running Psychostats on a dedicated server, we all have the same steam ID because we all copy the same cstrike folder from each other, can i change that id somehow?
Psychostats gets everything confused unless we have different ids :confused:

Reg.
Arnar Ж

P.s. i can set Psychostats to use names or IP, but it would be much easier to use the steam id.

What do your STEAM_ID's read as? cmd: status
It's probably STEAM_ID_LAN or something like that.

Try using the sv_lan 0 command and restarting the server.
It should change your STEAM_ID's to the original alias (numbers.)

Are you all using the same account? If you've just copied your steam folder and distriputed it to your friends, (and are all using the same account) there is no way you can change the ID's because it is registered to the original account only. If you just want to play lan/host with friends, all of you should download a cracked steam and just use a fake account. It should work a treat when set up correctly.

What do your STEAM_ID's read as? cmd: status
It's probably STEAM_ID_LAN or something like that.

Try using the sv_lan 0 command and restarting the server.
It should change your STEAM_ID's to the original alias (numbers.)

The steam id everybody has is "STEAM_666:88:666"

Are you all using the same account? If you've just copied your steam folder and distriputed it to your friends, (and are all using the same account) there is no way you can change the ID's because it is registered to the original account only. If you just want to play lan/host with friends, all of you should download a cracked steam and just use a fake account. It should work a treat when set up correctly.

Yes we are all using the same account, but i have a cracked hlds.exe so we dont use steam autentication. But it still registers as such in the logs for Psycostats

Back