counter strike help

Discussion in 'Support & Help' started by SpartanPat492, August 2, 2008.

1. SpartanPat492

SpartanPat492 New Member

Yeah, recently I downloaded Counter Strike using the Undead patch, and it says 100% but I double clicked it to start and it said it was validating game files, it finishes and then never starts. I went to CF Toolbox and it said it was at 95% so I checked which gcf wasn't finished and it was condition zero models.gcf. I tried to get it to finish downloading or update however you want to call it and it always says, download failed, and validation always fails too. It's only for this 1 game. Any suggestions? Thanks.

EDIT- I donwloaded the condition zero models.gcf from here and now it's at 100% and its valid, but Counter strike itself is at only 97%. I try to update it and get the 100% but it doesn't update anything, it seems like it has all the files, but it isnt at 100%. Also, new message from steam when I double click it. It says Steam has found a problem with your local games file. Game files will now be aquired from steam servers. It never aquires any files.

2. .ISO

.ISO FS Member

You need the latest half-life gcfs, and cs will automatically update itself.

3. SpartanPat492

SpartanPat492 New Member

Ah, ok thank you.

EDIT- Ok, I got counter strike to work, but is there any way to get the setiservers patch to work for counter strike? I have to do it manually because the patch doesn't do anything, atleast it didn't for CSS, so how would I do it for CS?

EDIT- Nvm, I figured it out XD

4. lolumadbro

lolumadbro New Member

When i try to dl the link for all the game sit says not responding

5. .ISO

.ISO FS Member

Link for which games?

6. deltatsunami

deltatsunami New Member

that means that it has been removed from the server, and you should report it as a dead link.

7. earfer

earfer FS Member

so u can still download condition zero model.gcf???