Counter-Strike source

Trigger-happy

FS Member
Counter-Strike source + Other Source Games

Note: if your with a black screen at the menu, launch the game in direct x 8 or direct x 7 mode

Counter-Strike Source

header-7.jpg

About the Game

THE NEXT INSTALLMENT OF THE WORLD'S # 1 ONLINE ACTION GAME
Counter-Strike: Source blends Counter-Strike's award-winning teamplay action with the advanced technology of Source™ technology. Featuring state of the art graphics, all new sounds, and introducing physics, Counter-Strike: Source is a must-have for every action gamer.

System Requirements

Minimum: 1.2 GHz Processor, 256MB RAM, DirectX 7 level graphics card, Windows 2000/XP, Mouse, Keyboard, Internet Connection

Recommended: 2.4 GHz Processor, 512MB RAM, DirectX 9 level graphics card, Windows 2000/XP, Mouse, Keyboard, Internet Connection

FULL GAME! ONLINE PLAYABLE! NON-STEAM, GCF-EXTRACTED!, 1.80 COMPRESSED. ACTUAL SIZE IS 3 GIG (APPROX)

Join with hjsplit!

Code:
http://www.mediafire.com/?sharekey=9f520f9ef8c2e3308c9e7c56ba37815fae381c2b98ca5bba

Instructions:

1. start the Counter-Strike Source.rar.exe file then extract to some thing like C:\Program Files\Counter-Strike: source.

2. go into rev.ini (open in notepad) which is in the counter-strike folder, then scroll down to "# Default = REVOLUTiON" remove the "REVOLUTiON" and change it to whatever your steam name is e.g "# Default = Trigger" and then save the file.

3. then click on counter-strike source.exe, then your game should start!

if you have any problems feel free to post below :)

NOTE!!

If your one of those guys who know how to make standalone steam games you can put other GCF extracted source steam games in the same folder in counter-strike source! (only ep1 games like hl2)

i have already extracted these GCF's into the folder so you don't need re-extract these files again to add another source game to the folder:

Base Source Engine 2.gcf
Source Engine.gcf
Source Materials.gcf
Source Models.gcf
Source Sounds.gcf
Counter-Strike Source Client.gcf
Counter-Strike Source Shared.gcf
SourceInit.gcf

Half-Life 2 Standalone Add-on

header-8.jpg

System Requirements

Minimum: 1.2 GHz Processor, 256MB RAM, DirectX 7 level graphics card, Windows 2000/XP, Mouse, Keyboard, Internet Connection

Recommended: 2.4 GHz Processor, 512MB RAM, DirectX 9 level graphics card, Windows 2000/XP, Mouse, Keyboard, Internet Connection

Only download this if you have already downloaded Counter-Strike source full standalone!!!

JOIN WITH HJSPLIT!

Code:
http://www.mediafire.com/?sharekey=9f520f9ef8c2e3308c9e7c56ba37815f7c6eed35a66bfafb

Code:
How to install!!

1. Extract using hjsplit.
2. Then launch the SFX archive.
3. extract to where counter-strike source stand alone is, the base directory (the folder with hl2.exe in it)
4. Once done launch the hl2.exe to play half-life 2! you now have half-life 2 and css in the same folder!!!

Half-Life 2 Deathmatch Standalone Add-on

header-9.jpg

System Requirements

Only download this if you have already downloaded Counter-Strike source full standalone!!!

Code:
http://www.mediafire.com/?tn4mjulmy2j

Code:
How to install!!

1. Extract using hjsplit.
2. Then launch the SFX archive.
3. extract to where counter-strike source stand alone is, the base directory (the folder with hl2.exe in it)
4. Once done launch the Half-life 2 Deathmatch Standalone.exe to play half-life 2 Deathmatch! you now have half-life 2 Deathmatch and css in the same folder!!!

ALL THESE GAMES ARE MADE STANDALONE BY ME

thank you so much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! @@@@@@@@ i am SOOOOO HAPPY ! YOU ROCK!!!!!

hey trigger , how come my cs loads then then gives me a black screen . it should be at the selection page . but i had a black screen instead . any idea how to fix it ? thanks in advance

hey trigger , how come my cs loads then then gives me a black screen . it should be at the selection page . but i had a black screen instead . any idea how to fix it ? thanks in advance

Wait,what do you mean "selection page"?
Do you mean the "my games" menu?

hmm thanks for it . but how do i launch it in direct x mode ? sorry if im noob at the computer

i got what u mean . but when i click properties on steam , it doesnt give me the "launch options" thing . can u help me with this ? thanks

heres a screenie

sorry that the picture is a little too small

don't use steam at all!! you can just create a shortcut on counter-strike.exe in the counter-strike folder, to make a shortcut right click the .exe file in your counter-strike source folder and then go to send to and then click on desktop, it will now make a new shortcut on ur desktop, now you must change the direct x mode, right click on the shortcut on ur desktop then click on properties, in the "target" section just add this " -dxlevel 70" (without quotes, add that command to make it direct x 7) or " -dxlevel 80" (without quotes, add that command is to launch the game in direct x 8) you can use either of the two.

thanks but . u mean this like this ? >>>>
"C:\Documents and Settings\COMUSER\Desktop\Counter-Strike Source\Counter-Strike Source.exe" -dxlevel 80

?

sorry for troubling u these few days

oh ok. thats right . but the problem i had now is the same . it still gives me the black screen . i click counter strike.exe
then there will be a loading page with 2 ct. then black screen .. >.<

im sorry, but i tried all the direct X and none of them worked >.<
i guess its my computer then ?
but i was able to play left 4 dead .
so i think i might be able to play this as well ?
thanks for your help

the half life 2 addons worked fine..
but i'm using the stand-alone CounterStrike Source from Digitalzone.
thanks by the way..

Back