Day of Defeat: Source - July 2nd 2008

Discussion in 'Half-Life 2 / Source Engine GCF's And NCF's' started by WorldWarIII, July 5, 2008.

1. WorldWarIII

WorldWarIII Guest

About the Game

Day of Defeat offers intense online action gameplay set in Europe during WWII. Assume the role of infantry, sniper or machine-gunner classes, and more. DoD:S features enhanced graphics and sounds design to leverage the power of Source, Valve's new engine technology.

System Requirements

Minimum: 1.2 GHz Processor, 256MB RAM, DirectX 7 level graphics card, Windows 2000/XP, Mouse, Keyboard, Internet Connection

Recommended: 2.4 GHz Processor, 512MB RAM, DirectX 9 level graphics card, Windows 2000/XP, Mouse, Keyboard, Internet Connection

Code:
    MU Mirror: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=24UIHEOS

Password if any = www.FreeSteam.org

2. slick_666

slick_666 New Member

umm how do i get this to work? Dont i need to activate it? I already have DODS but i got vac bannd for literally nothing whatsoever

3. WorldWarIII

WorldWarIII Guest

Well you were banned for a reason. You need to use a launcher. But it would be virtually the same because you would have to play on non-vac servers/cracked servers.