Do you get "Kicked" Off of XBL alot?

Do you get disconnected from XBL automatically very often?

• Total voters

.ISO

FS Member
This is pissing me off alot now...
After the new
awesome.gif
NXE Dashboard update, I experiance this problem alot. I am constantly getting disconnected from xbox live, after 2-15 minutes of loggin in, and it's really annoying that i cannot play a proper round of game online...
Not only me, alot of my friends and others across from the world has been complaining about this problem over xbox's offical forums. So i want to know if any of you xbox owners have this problem.

NO FANBOY CHAT HERE, DO NOT VOTE IF YOU DON'T HAVE A XBOX 360, DO NOT SAY SHIT LIKE WII IS MORE AWESOME THAN OTHER CONSOLES!!! THANK YOU

TEMPURARY FIX!!

i found out the problem with the network...
new NXE dashboard have problems translating NAT, and since if you are using a router, your xbawks will be on NAT. Simply connect to your modem directly to fix the problem... tempurarly

I just hate the lagginess when I play and try to get to my friends and shit, that gets a little annoying... Otherwise, no other issues yet.

anyways, i found out the problem with the network...
new NXE dashboard have problems translating NAT, and since if you are using a router, your xbawks will be on NAT. Simply connect to your modem directly to fix the problem... tempurarly

anyways, i found out the problem with the network...
LIES, all you need is a router that supports PnP or forward the proper ports manually.

Well I use a router, but have it wired from upstairs, to my xbox 360 downstairs... Had comcast do it for free ;)

I problem I have noticed, however, is that sometimes I have errors connecting to other friend's games. At least on GTA IV

This is pissing me off alot now...
After the new
awesome.gif
NXE Dashboard update, I experiance this problem alot. I am constantly getting disconnected from xbox live, after 2-15 minutes of loggin in, and it's really annoying that i cannot play a proper round of game online...
Not only me, alot of my friends and others across from the world has been complaining about this problem over xbox's offical forums. So i want to know if any of you xbox owners have this problem.

NO FANBOY CHAT HERE, DO NOT VOTE IF YOU DON'T HAVE A XBOX 360, DO NOT SAY SHIT LIKE WII IS MORE AWESOME THAN OTHER CONSOLES!!! THANK YOU

TEMPURARY FIX!!

i found out the problem with the network...

sometimes i get booted but its alright .. microsoft has a little more steady online base than my old ps3 so im happy with a few boots here and there=)

Just dont comment like an idiot. Contribute to the thread.

i think its actually due to the time of the day when i get kicked off. sometimes around my (local) time in the afternoon, say, like 3PM is the peak when people gets booted. perhaps people are actively being aggressive then ;)

i think its actually due to the time of the day when i get kicked off. sometimes around my (local) time in the afternoon, say, like 3PM is the peak when people gets booted. perhaps people are actively being aggressive then ;)

Nope. I already stumbled to the root of this problem. Read again

Well before my xbox360 got the 3red rings it never kicked me off xbl before so im sure if some one has this problam it could be the internet source or maby damage to the Xbox360 it self.

ps: 3rr is getting repaired.

I got it all figured out for my situation after reading about 80 posts.

Well before my xbox360 got the 3red rings it never kicked me off xbl before so im sure if some one has this problam it could be the internet source or maby damage to the Xbox360 it self.

ps: 3rr is getting repaired.

Holy shit, i thought you are dead

Back