Easy Cracked Steam Installer v1

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am confused with your reply.

For example:
If I were to die tomorrow, no one here would care. Some people may be happy I was not here, others would be like "oh well" but most people would not even put a thought towards it. This is just my experience with a virtual live vs real lfie tho. Others may have been in a more involved community, such as if Echo died. Many people would have emotion for this.

If you had died, and all I knew of you is what I know of you know (rushil) then I woudl feel little or nothing about it. I would care that a person in the world died, but all I woudl have to say is "Rushil, I knew not thee."

then get the fuck out!
For the last fucking time, this is a fucking installer for those who does not know how to set up SMD. I did say that and i did give out creidts.
And this is not a fucking repack, i never changed the name from SMD to anything!
God Freesteam have so many fucking retards now.
Mmmm, damn, I count 5 fucks in that post, just because you can type a word does not make you cooler than you are, Good song for you,
Check it. Thanks for trying to help out those beginners though.

Mmmm, damn, I count 5 fucks in that post, just because you can type a word does not make you cooler than you are, Good song for you,
Check it. Thanks for trying to help out those beginners though.

The swearing was just to express how mad he was. I personally don't think that he wrote it to be cool...

The swearing was just to express how mad he was. I personally don't think that he wrote it to be cool...
Well, one can never know unless one is somehow telepathic and can dive into his brain to derive his exact thoughts at the moment, and it has to be bad for one's haleness to get angry over something that is read from behind a computer moniter and could have come from anywhere in the world or... ahh, why do I incommode myself, basicly what I am trying to say is that one should not get angry over what one reads on the internet, and should definatly not declamate that vexation to others.

Well, one can never know unless one is somehow telepathic and can dive into his brain to derive his exact thoughts at the moment, and it has to be bad for one's haleness to get angry over something that is read from behind a computer moniter and could have come from anywhere in the world or... ahh, why do I incommode myself, basicly what I am trying to say is that one should not get angry over what one reads on the internet, and should definatly not declamate that vexation to others.

That's why I wrote "personally". Also I didn't find what he said to be very disturbing or annoying in anyway but then again I guess we all have our personal differences and preferences...

Hey, I installed it ...

I just have one thing to say:
Thank you very much, it just does pnwz !!
It really roxxx

argh.... can sumone please help me whenever i install a game it says server busy but gmod is the only one that wurks and when install the gcf manually i still get a server busy error when trying to launch the game!!!!???

when i try download TF 2 it says"The Steam servers are too busy to handle your request.Try again in a few minutes"
I try every minute but nothing plz help me out here

Having the same problem as the other...it saying some stuff about moving it to another folder where it can be written or something... I can't remember since I got rid of it...any ideas?

Hey I know I'm like a year late but thank you for this, I could not figure out how to install ******** for my life

What are the chances of me getting banned?

On my account, I have bought Counter Strike and I can play on the legit servers, would I still be able to do that as long as i have bought the game?

Also, will the games update when an update comes out?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back