Fast, Direct Steam Game Downloads

nazer1290

FS Member
ok, so i'm planning on hosting a site purely for steam downloads and nothing else, not really a site - more picking your game to download and download it (Fast).

Im still not sure at the moment though, if anyone if willing to test download speeds post here and i'll get back to you with a download link for CSS (for testing download speeds).

Thanks, nazer1290

Test it how???

And I'm guessing you kind of mean like an FTP just through HTTP?

Yes I can test out - i can get @ 800 KB per sec. I have a Server where i share stuff. let me know where you get your server up and running.

my server info: KTMDave7's Server

PM me - I have lots more I'm able to share - i can password protect HD "SteamApps" and I could unlock HD with my Compressed files. All are Current (unless they are in Request thread on another STEAM share site)

hwy can anyone help how do u make a server
i would like 2 host some files
does it cost money or free and does it need a program
thx!

@sam I am12 - my server files and info is here - KTMDave7's Server

it's pretty easy to set up. The server is actually your HD's and you unlock what you want. remember that when you announce that your server is up. If you shut your pc down - others might give you a hard time about it not being on (or up) much

the toughest part might be forward porting.I have a linksys router and give instructions for it. on that link.

sorry man, i can't enter to your site... firefox said me: Problema al cargar la pagina...

can you help me please?

Back