Garry's Mod Issues

tankplanes98

Can someone please help me with Garry's Mod? I downloaded it from thepiratebay.org and it works great (for the most part) I'm having a lot of problems, though:

-When I click "Play Multiplayer", it doesn't show any servers I can play with. Can someone tell me what is going on here and where I can find some servers to play on?

-I installed gmod on both of my computers, and i'm trying to get a multiplayer game between them. When I set it up I make sure to check that local game check box thing and I have some ports forwarded that I can't remember. When (and if) it appears in the LAN tab on the other computer, it says that the server isn't responding. Please help me! I really want to play a multiplayer game with my sister.

-I used the instruction in the torrent to update my game, but it just makes it not load. Can someone tell me how to update?

Here is the torrent: Garrys-Mod 11 [Latest+No Virus+Addons Pack+Super Stability] (download torrent) - TPB

Do you think I should use this one instead?: Garry\'s Mod 11 FINAL [All Contents + Virus Free + Latest] (download torrent) - TPB

Make a LAN server if your sister is on the same network.
If not, then use a 3rd party server browser.

How do I make a LAN server? I went into "Create Multiplayer" and set all my settings, making sure to check "Local Game" but it said that the server wasn't responding on my sister's computer. When I refreshed it, it disappeared.

Back