GCF/NCFs Required for each game

Renegade89

Just though I might make this a pinned topic here because its VERY helpful.
Credit goes to Sillium23 from RIN.
Enjoy.

the garrys mod not found =( , why?

anybodi can give me a complet guide for install the garrys mod??

Im not sure if this is true but isn't Insugency a free download from the developer web site?..... I'll check on that

EDIT: It is!..... Holy HeLL!!! it took me like 37 Seconds to find it using google!!! Try it!

GCF/NCFs Required for each game!

Is it just me or is the list now gone? if so, Why is this stickied if it is a now useless post?

flv1333 it is gone. But that was a very useful post, i dont know why did they deleted it

Sorry, but what do I do with these? How can I put them in steamapps, they're just text. Do I save them as a text file then copy the text file into it?

Random thought, but do I open "steamemu configuration settings" and paste them into there?

Sorry, but what do I do with these? How can I put them in steamapps, they're just text. Do I save them as a text file then copy the text file into it?

Random thought, but do I open "steamemu configuration settings" and paste them into there?

Mojobol, this is just a list of gcf/ncfs needed for each game. As you may or may not know, each game on steam does not always rely on just one gcf. So this list just shows all the gcfs that someone would need in order to play a certain game. If you want to download games' gcfs then go to the gcf/ncf forum here or download CF Toolbox here.

Ah, I see. I thought they where just info that told the cracked steam to download the games. Thanks.

P.S., I don't really mind, but it's a 1, not a l.

im lost how do u download it??? and where??? i know its here but heres no download button or anything like that???

Just search the GCF/NCF sections for the game, the downloads are not in this thread.

hey one prob is that one of the CS gcf files wont download from CF toolbar box and that file is this file ************@Condition Zero Models.gcf in cf toolbar. How do i get it then?

can someone give me a list of the needed gcfs for team fortress 2 and the root folder where it should be placed in?

What do you mean by "UNCUT"?
Anyway L4D GCF:
Clicky

well in germany the removed some features like ragdoll or removing arms,etc. by shot. thats what we call cut. uncut means you get all this removed features, the original version. i guess in us you'll never get something like a cut version.

well in germany the removed some features like ragdoll or removing arms,etc. by shot. thats what we call cut. uncut means you get all this removed features, the original version. i guess in us you'll never get something like a cut version.

I bet that's "UNCUT" version then,try it out yourself and tell us,lol...
Clicky

i have dl'ed and moved all necessary gcf's for counterstrike to the steamapps folder (at least according to this). the game appears in steam buster, but it isnt able to finish installing. it tries, but doesnt finish. do i need newer versions? or maybe more than what's here? same deal with condition zero and left 4 dead.

Then you fail =D. Just go to my "EVERYTHING" thread and download the standalone left 4 dead.

can't find half life 2 episode 2? why?
can someone give me a list of the needed gcfs for team fortress 2 and the root folder where it should be placed in?
hey I have something usefull for you guys:
ZCP - Content Management System
In that page are all the gcf/ ncf needed for the games and someones can be downloaded
Steam Application IDs - Valve Developer Community
here are all the Steam Application IDs (appid)

Hmm... Interesting, so where would I be able to access these magical NCF's and GCF's? And does this have to do with the undead patch?

Hmm... Interesting, so where would I be able to access these magical NCF's and GCF's? And does this have to do with the undead patch?

use the search button or ask me for what game you want,and yes you need the undead patch (or any steam patcher) to make the game work