Get all TF2 weapons in cracked TF2! - no shit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trigger-happy

FS Member
I'm locking this thread. this post is outdated I will update soon.

Hi all,

I have found a simple text file called gamestate which would allow you to get all the medic weapons and all the pyro weapons. Just added heavy weapons!

To activate this you must put the gamestate text file in your \SteamApps\username\team fortress 2\tf directory and then load up the game, join a match and then select medic and heal a player when they call medic! after that you must respawn and you would get the message that you have a new weapons for the pyro and the medic! This works! trust me you would get all the weapons this is not bullshit!!

Also this would not get you banned! it is only a text file!

I hope you all enjoy this!

from trigger-happy

P.S please thank my post! :)

added:

video from .ISO

[YT]http://ca.youtube.com/watch?v=RJqbr4eV-Eg[/YT]

Attachments

• gamestate.txt
    7.2 KB · Views: 382
god this is so old. and i believe valve patched cracked steam clients from able to use unlockables after the pyro update, aka it does not work
i saw this like the moment medic achivements were unlocked by the first player with the "achivement_unlock_all" command
Also, this used to work on cracked steam ONLY

no this is totally different, it is the gamestate not console commands, it is 100% different to what your thinking.

You mis understood me
i have one work for this:
it doesn't work anymore. Valve patched the ability on cracked steam players and standalone players to have unlockables. PERIOD.

i saw this like the moment medic achivements were unlocked by the first player with the "achivement_unlock_all" command
Read that sentence carefully

really? look at this freaking image then,

Untitled-6.jpg

look at the achievement grand rounds, all you need to do is heal one player when they shout medic.

Oh yea?
Well i've got something better:
http://www.freesteam.org/forums/clients-cracks-launchers/4754-tf2-achivement-unlocking-hack.html
Also, i know how gamestat.txt work, and it's a really "trick"
When i tried it, it didn't work for me, and your picture proofs nothing, i know it unlocks achivements for you ONLY if u are using cracked steam and don't own the game.

rofl noob

why don't you guys appreciate what i do? you have to be a medic and heal one player who calls medic, then you respawn and you would get a new message that you got new weapons.

why don't you guys appreciate what i do? you have to be a medic and heal one player who calls medic, then you respawn and you would get a new message that you got new weapons.

lol mate you gotta learn to ignore alot of the people on forums. They just try and pull everyone else down because they got nothing to offer.

I followed the instrcutions, the achivements showed up as just like one of ure pictures above. It only worked for me once.
Also, maybe you should make a video, and send it to me.

i wonder if source recorder is good. i heard that it records in FPS so for me i have roughly 20 FPS (i have integrated graphics card please don't laugh) maybe i could use any others? does anyone know any good recorders?

hmm i have a problem...i used this and got the achievements...but i didnt got the weapons...i got milestone achievements but no weapons?=O

hmm i have a problem...i used this and got the achievements...but i didnt got the weapons...i got milestone achievements but no weapons?=O

I'm pretty sure that Valve will have updated their security to make the weapons no longer appear.

Anyway, to anyone with Sniper, Spy or Scout achievements, keep in mind that you will lose them. I lost twenty spy, 7 scout and 11 sniper achievements through this. I might look around through it and see if I could make a few small modifications to it, although I'm pretty shit at programming, so I probably won't be able to understand too much of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back