Getting free STEAM accounts...

bullet

I know this is sorta not the right thing to do but...

I have many friends who have stolen peoples steam accounts...

This is what they do (actually someone tried to steam my account too)

1. You create a blank account.
2. Rename your self as Steam Administration or something like that
3. Find a person thats new to the whole steam thing
4. Tell them in a well based paragraph Something like this
"Good day, my name is Nick and I'm contacting you because our system has traced multiple IP usages on your account that you are currently using. If it is not a problem for you we would like to verify that this is your account. Could you please state your Login User name and Email and account Password. You have the right to deny my request but it is highly recommended for you the rightful owner to provide us with that information to eliminate the possibility of your account being closed down. Thank You"
5. This works almost every time

I have seen my friend do it successfully in front of me but i have never tried it.
Good luck getting those accounts...
I feel bad for those people who's accounts have been stolen...so I'm never doing it but everyone should know better not to trust a stranger...

Also theres a possibility most of the time the accounts will be returned to the owners lol cuze of the proof of purchase...

Also will steam contact you if they catch you with bunch of stolen accounts?

I remember long long time ago, when WW3 post something like this... and then I try it, and have CS, CS:CZ, CS:CZ-DS :)

I used to do this then tell them it was all fake and make them change their password within the hour before I change my mind from being nice. Huge laughs out of it, only had 1 person (out of maybe 50 or so) say "stfu" and "stop trying to steal my account"

I know this is sorta not the right thing to do but...

I have many friends who have stolen peoples steam accounts...

This is what they do (actually someone tried to steam my account too)

1. You create a blank account.
2. Rename your self as Steam Administration or something like that
3. Find a person thats new to the whole steam thing
4. Tell them in a well based paragraph Something like this

5. This works almost every time

I have seen my friend do it successfully in front of me but i have never tried it.
Good luck getting those accounts...
I feel bad for those people who's accounts have been stolen...so I'm never doing it but everyone should know better not to trust a stranger...

Also theres a possibility most of the time the accounts will be returned to the owners lol cuze of the proof of purchase...

Also will steam contact you if they catch you with bunch of stolen accounts?

Doesn't really work because they always report it to steam..
And then they tell people of this, so i don't wast my time in doing this...

Because they haven't been reported and are using different contact email addresses and if you aren't I highly recommend you do that.

.Renegade

All steam thiefs are fag conmen.
And i dont care if you're admin, vip or normal member.
Such bullshit requires almost no skill, just a person stupid enough to respond.

Few have the required brains to code keyloggers and those that do dont discuss it openly like this.
Its just the stupid stealing from the stupidier....

If you're gonna go "idiot farming" (thats what its called amongst conmen)
you might as well cast a wide net with stuff like the
"Send your steam to me and ill pimp it" video on you tube.

Although you are much more likely to steal a 12 year olds birthday present than a 20 year old's third CSS account.

Still feeling good about yourself?

"Still feeling good about yourself?"
You talking to me?

As i said before i never stole an account...i just made a new thread cuze i was bored...

btw anyone can get a keyloger...i myself can infect anyones computer through a browser cookie but if your really that desperate for one go to www.elitec0ders.net although their stuff sux and is detected by all antivirus programs

I was speaking to any potential steam key thieves.If that includes you then yes.

If not, then well done for doing all that research and creating a thread on
something you were never planning on doing or using.

Yeah well on friends list now if you make your name something with admin administrator and stuff with steam in it it replaces it with *'s. So this really doesn't work anymore.

Back