Good steam jack'r?

0n_Steam

FS Member
Hello everyone,

I am really new to all of this, and nobody will really help me elsewhere + not try to steal my passes and send 1 billion viruses my way. This looks like a cool forum and I have made a donation.

Could somebody please show me a good "steam jacker" thats works and is "virtually undedectable" if that makes any sense, I know that everything leaves some kind of trace... I understand you have to create a server and stuff. A tutorial would be really nice.

Thank you.

Just do like everyone else does:

1. Make a youtube video on getting free steam games by sending an email to some bogus email account (ex. steamalphaprogram[at]gmx.com) w/ a username and password.

2. Make a few fake youtube accounts and post comments like "OMG! Thanks dude Steam credited me with 4 games for volunteering in the alpha program."

3. Watch the nubs send info, beleive it or not this still works.

There are craftier ways to trick even more people, ex. create a website on a freehost somewhere using a Steam skin all that the site has to contain is a simple PHP contact form; tinyurl it in the utube vid and description people will put info into the contact form if they see a good looking steam skin.

(It's to bad that tinyurl doesn't have the option to "no index" the links that way people wouldn't be able to even see the actual url they are at just the tinyurl in the address bar.)

Back