Half-Life & Counter-Strike Complete Content

Getting ready to upload soon. Btw it's a HL2/Source game

i heard somehwere that if my Half Life is at 100%, I can DL Counter Strike from steam. So do I still need to download the CS gcfs of can I just get it from steam?

What is the difference between the original half-life and this half-life? I still can't run naruto naiteki kensei, which requires an original steam half-life.

Then maybe I didn't download the right files. What do I download if I need just half-life?
I've downloaded these files:
half-life base content.gcf
half-life engine.gcf
half-life high definition.gcf
half-life.gcf (Part 1)
half-life.gcf (Part 2)
multiplayer ob binaries.gcf

Then maybe I didn't download the right files. What do I download if I need just half-life?
I've downloaded these files:
half-life base content.gcf
half-life engine.gcf
half-life high definition.gcf
half-life.gcf (Part 1)
half-life.gcf (Part 2)
multiplayer ob binaries.gcf

Why?
These are the right files.

It freezes at "establishing network connection to server" even if I set it to LAN and after a while it exits to desktop.

edit: I tried running the Half-Life > New Game > Training Room. Same problem.
I searched a little and found that it occurs on Vista, but I'm using XP.

Nihlathak, I'm also in a similar situation trying to get Naruto working. Has it worked for you yet? For some reason I'm still stuck on the server busy error even though i have all the gcf in position....it also says that the status of my Half Life copy is "Download paused"- does this mean I dont have the latest updates?

Hey, I downloaded tfc gcf, when I opened cracked steam, it'll say "Download starting...." at the status and if I try to play it, it just says that the steam servers are busy.....

EDIT: Nvm, just got the "idea" that it also needs the half life files..... Thanks.

Nice work man your the fu**ing best

I was searching cs 1.6 and now I have It

Please can someone can add CoD 4?
Because I can't find it

Nice work man your the fu**ing best

I was searching cs 1.6 and now I have It

Please can someone can add CoD 4?
Because I can't find it

GoldDrak uploaded it here:
http://www.freesteam.org/forums/other-steamapps-gcfs/12217-all-steam-games-uploaded-me-updated-daily.html

right-click -> rename
or click on text while the file is selected

lol is that what you are talking about?

That doesn't make any sense?
All the GCFs are in their original name.

I have one problem with cs 1.6

I put GCF files in steamapps folder put them when im opening steam and going to my games I have cs 1.6 on my account but i can't download it? and when im trying to open it is says that serwer is to bussy

What i have to do I just instaled cs 1.6 maybe it needs some HL files?

Please help

EDIT#

Oh actualy I can't even download it because it just says buy game

I using normal steam maybe thats a problem or i must use program for it i don't no please someone help

I have I Upsteam thing i put my GCF in steam apps ant when try to download its staying that same and when i try to open it it says serwers to bussy try again leater

1998seba said:
I have I Upsteam thing i put my GCF in steam apps ant when try to download its staying that same and when i try to open it it says serwers to bussy try again leater

you restart steam after putting the gcf in the steamapps folder?

and these are de files needed for counter strike 1.6:

Half-Life Engine.gcf
Platform.gcf
Condition Zero Models.gcf
Counter-Strike.gcf
Half-Life.gcf
SourceInit.gcf

you can dowload dose files to from here:
http://zerocrackingpoint.ws/scms/app_entry.php?appid=10
just press the ones you need and choose a mirror

Thanks for link downloading the first one and we will see whats happend after that

Ooo Yes i did restart my steam after that.
But i was only having Counter Strike.gcf

Loging....

Yes it working buc can I play on real steam servers? not cracked ones?

Last thing can some one find for me a program called Steam Cafe its for connecting to cafe and theys steam account and on their account is all games
I heard about that on youtube.com but no download links or there is some but non of them working
Can someone find it for me please?

I will give that person Thanks :)

No, there is no way to give you anything because there is nothing to give. and why would I give some random kid something like that?

Do not continue to discussion, you will be banned next post about cafes.

he just told you that you will be banned the next time you post about it. if you are so curious then try this site i heard of once - if my memory hasn't failed me i think it's called GOOGLE

I've installed cs 1.6 but i cant find any servers after i launch the game.. how can i join a multiplayer cs1.6 server?

You have to join to cracked Server,here is a list of the cracked servers:
http://css.setti.info/servers/cs16/
To join the server open the console (in game) whit "~" and tipe:
Connect (IP address) ;)

If you cant open the console whit "~" you have to tipe in the properties of the launcher -console
e.g:
"C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\Steam.exe" -applaunch 10
and yo add the -console
"C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\Steam.exe" -applaunch 10 -console
:D

The password for the files that PsychoGamer give is zerocrackingpoint.ws :)
I think that that will help you :)

Oh yeah Psychogamer can i please you you know the last file sourceinit.rar
Can you put another mirror because RS is shit it's always saying that serwers are overloaded so its hard to download this

The password for the files that PsychoGamer give is zerocrackingpoint.ws :)
I think that that will help you :)

Oh yeah Psychogamer can i please you you know the last file sourceinit.rar
Can you put another mirror because RS is shit it's always saying that serwers are overloaded so its hard to download this

Sorry I dont upload the files that are in that page:D

Back