Hello, BrokenValve Here.

Megumi

FS Member
Well hello, my name id Damon Blais and I am d22552000, (The administrator and founder of BrokenValve Warez - Powered by vBulletin . A small warez community for top notch releases and quick download speeds amongst our slow loading forum (How ironic)).

I would like to welcome myself to this site of yours, FreeSteam, and I hope that I can become a distinguished member of your fine establishment you call a forum. I do still think it is funny how the only ways to increase your post counts are to either spam "thanks", spam "help me", or upload content of your own. I choose none of the above and will instead post mirrors for files repeatedly, until every file has about 25 mirrors for it and no self respecting noob can say they could not download the file.

Sorry, ranting.

--

If you were to ask me about how I get the name d22552000, I would have a long story for you, but here is a shorter version. One day I was on yahoo mail when I was seven. (Ya,I know, YIM... It is sad.) I decided to make an account. I chose Damon, and found it was taken. Then I thoguht for a minute or two. d = Damon, 22 = 2 tired of 2 many noobs. 55 = random numbers, and last but not least, 2000 was the year I created the account. Yes, this makes me 15.

--

<insert "check out my site" rant here>

Back