Hello

FaTaL-ExtremE

Hi my name is FaTaL-ExTrEmE aka FaTThaCkeD for thoes of you who read my other thread and got pissed for me flaming iso you dont know our history, first of all hes a asshole seccond of all he said him and demon were gonna "hack" me if you dont belive me look at my youtube page YouTube - fatthacked's Channel so thats why i hate that cock smoker anyways this is my introduction

Hi my name is FaTaL-ExTrEmE aka FaTThaCkeD for thoes of you who read my other thread and got pissed for me flaming iso you dont know our history, first of all hes a asshole seccond of all he said him and demon were gonna "hack" me if you dont belive me look at my youtube page YouTube - fatthacked's Channel so thats why i hate that cock smoker anyways this is my introduction
I am not an asshole!
The entire brokenvalve network hates you, so suck it up and grow some balls. Its true that non of the FS guys know the history behind this, but this guy cannot be trusted. And fatasshacked, we never hacked you because ure too worthless to waste our bandwith on, so i stopped damon from doing so. Now that u mentioned it...
@Echo:
His ip is :
74.32.146.246 you know what to do with it.

ok your two need to get a fucking life. Im getting sick of this shit and im sure everyone one else is as well.

Back