hey what's up

Ya Kev showed me that the other day. haha, good to see ya man.

lol just ignore that guy Zoom, welcome to the site, im sure knowing ww3 will get you popular really fast here lol

I wouldn't expect you guys to care lol it was like 2 or 3 years ago.

I only said that we used to play together to get his attention so I could say what's up to an old friend, but hey, by all means keep trying to make me rage.

@the guy above me: thanks lol, although I'm not planning on being super popular here at all. I don't even have a functioning PC at the moment :p I was just bored at work and decided to check in on things on my iPhone.

I wouldn't expect you guys to care lol

I only said that we used to play together to get his attention so I could say what's up to an old friend, but hey, by all means keep trying to make me rage.

lol everyone rages on the toot guy eventually. He likes to pick apart people lol, he fails at it tho. Do you plan on staying active, or just dropping in

so let me tel u a st0ry about sum1 naemd iso, dis guy naem iso got rly ragd nd den left frestem becuz he got EXTRM ragd nd jus cudnt kep his anger insid him... s0 duno n0t my problm if u lev frums becuz of me

so let me tel u a st0ry about sum1 naemd iso, dis guy naem iso got rly ragd nd den left frestem becuz he got EXTRM ragd nd jus cudnt kep his anger insid him... s0 duno n0t my problm if u lev frums becuz of me

lol someone is trying to feel loved, your that kid in the "I want my sweeties" commercial, your parents shoulda used a rubber ;) its a shame iso left he made alot of contributions to this site. He was actually back for a while under the "twilight" account for a while if im right

contributsions liek wat? flamin me nd maqzek nd tarainto ya das totly vry contributiv of him u BIG dum fkr

nd dun talx shit wen u duno anytin about iso

iso = big fkr nd big skidi 2

contributsions liek wat? flamin me nd maqzek nd tarainto ya das totly vry contributiv of him u BIG dum fkr

nd dun talx shit wen u duno anytin about iso

iso = big fkr nd big skidi 2

once again, iso had more exp on the site

And i have more than you hell the guy that started this thread probably will soon

Exp on what?

you gain exp from being active, or being liked on the site. This guy keeps telling me i dont know anything and hes only got like 50 posts... and if im right hes been on the site longer than me. Hes just fun to deal with. but at the same time hes just an annoyance

Back