HL2DM Free with ATI Card, but No Source Engine

qwassawq

FS Member
Yea, so they had the offer where if you have the card you get the game, we all know about this, but I was wondering I wanted to play source forts, and was very disappointed when I found out that the free version did not come with the source engine, making it impossible to play source fourts.

So, is there any way to get it to work? Has anyone done it, I'm a total n00b when it comes to how steam works 'n stuff, if any one had any ideas I would really appreciate knowing.

tnx

Yea, so they had the offer where if you have the card you get the game, we all know about this, but I was wondering I wanted to play source forts, and was very disappointed when I found out that the free version did not come with the source engine, making it impossible to play source fourts.

So, is there any way to get it to work? Has anyone done it, I'm a total n00b when it comes to how steam works 'n stuff, if any one had any ideas I would really appreciate knowing.

tnx

get cracked steam...
http://www.freesteam.org/forums/clients-cracks-launchers/5521-easy-cracked-steam-installer-v1.html

Back