How can i launch games having only GCF's??

Discussion in 'Support & Help' started by Snooop, June 19, 2008.

1. Snooop

Snooop New Member

Hello i have all the GCF's necesary to play Gmod's and i'd like to play it directly withount any launcher or steam clien, just like a normal game :D
    Plz help ;)

2. FSOwner

FSOwner FS Owner

The only way is a launcher or crack, if you don't use a launcher or crack then you won't be able to connect to servers anyway.

3. rushil01

rushil01 Maestro of Meyhem

i think he wants to extract them as a stand alone version

4. Renegade89

Renegade89 New Member

5. Snooop

Snooop New Member

Exactly that man!! But i have all GCF's just use an .exe to play game normally i do not want to connect to servers, just use Gmod to have a little fun xD The day i want to play in servers i'll buy the game on steam :D

Renegade89 Steambuster doesn't work with Gmod 10 :( I posted this cuz' it didn't work

6. deltatsunami

deltatsunami New Member

GCF are the cache files for the game. They don't include an .exe with them. Just download a god damn launcher or crack steam and we'll all be happy.

7. rushil01

rushil01 Maestro of Meyhem

thats why he wants a standalone creator. There used to be one here on the forums but i can't seem to find it. If i find it on my old PC i'll be sure to post it here. It was created by Eddy-K or something.

8. Renegade89

Renegade89 New Member

It does work because I use it to play gmod 10 you just need to configure it properly

9. .ISO

.ISO FS Member

I got gmod10 to work perfectly before, and i made a nosteam version of it. I'll upp it soon