How do I get cafe?

gir489

I see that there was a thread for 2.whatever, but the link has been removed.

When will 3.0 be out? I need to help Kalvin devlop his TF2 cheat, but I need a cafe. And seeing as how Fenny's is not coming back up, and CampStaff gave up, FS's cafes are the only ones left.

Will 3.0 include a VAC2 remover?

[..] but I need a cafe. And seeing as how Fenny's is not coming back up
Fenny's is up and running well, no disconnects

and CampStaff gave up,
/quit

FS's cafes are the only ones left.

Will 3.0 include a VAC2 remover?
LoL.. why do you want to remove VAC2? Just get a cheat that is not detected, in your case, VDC: DarkStorm fits that bill ( since you want it for TF2 and in helping Kal )

You can't get banned from VAC if u don't own the game. You guys do know that right?
You can get VAC banned now. This is the common misconception everyone has about the cafes. It used to be you would not be banned. Now, since they changed it, Valve will VAC ban their own Cafes in order to prevent anyone from using it to cheat.

See the problem. With VAC attached to the cafes, it prevents a stable cafe system.

You can get VAC banned now. This is the common misconception everyone has about the cafes. It used to be you would not be banned. Now, since they changed it, Valve will VAC ban their own Cafes in order to prevent anyone from using it to cheat.

See the problem. With VAC attached to the cafes, it prevents a stable cafe system.

Yes i know. I was talkin about use hacks in CRACKED STEAM. You cannot get vacced in cracked steam since you do not own the game.

I'm banned from Fenny for calling Wired a faggot.

Then I came here.

I'm also banned from P7 for saying fum1n steals his code and can't VAC2 proof for crap. Seeing as how I got banned twice from using P7 VIP a long time ago. From what I've read, his crappy coding is still in effect.

Is it a cert you need? I can go to a local LAN/Cafe whatevers and try to get one.

Well it's your own fault. Why did you call Wired a faggot?
Also, most of our cafe launchers are based on fenny's server, so if u get banned from it, ure pretty much banned from all cafe launchers.

This discussion is all done... Not all cafe dealers use the same certificates, in fact, I don't know any that do. So if one cafe is banned, you may still be able to use others, but obviously if you banned them you will have nothing to get... Most dealers have more than one certificate.

Back