How to get unbanned??

Gosu | Neo

So im playing CSS-No Steam on one server for like 2 years now.
And today i got banned while i was on work,my little brother played and started swearing...admins dont want to unban me,coz they think this work thing is just a an excuse for me...
Ive already tryed changing my IP adress and ive reinstalled CSS,but theres no use...
Id need to change my SteamID in order to play again,but i dont know how.

Help please!

you can't get unbanned unless you plead to the admins to un-ban you. Another solution is to get a new steam account but I think that will be the last thing on your mind, plus it's only one server out of thousands of counter-strike servers lol, just join another.

you can't get unbanned unless you plead to the admins to un-ban you. Another solution is to get a new steam account but I think that will be the last thing on your mind, plus it's only one server out of thousands of counter-strike servers lol, just join another.

The thing is im using Non-steam version of CS:S.

And this is the server that my friends are playing,also its from our reagion,so id really want to play on it again.

The admins...well ive already posted on their forum what happend,but they just dont want to reconsider in unbanning me...

Your SteamID on a cracked server and nosteam client is set either randomly based on your name and ClientID (in this case get a new nosteam, made by a different person) OR can be set by your IP, (in which case, learn to IP spoof, or change your IP if you have a dynamic IP.)

Another option is to write a grammatically correct apology letter to the server administrator, I know when a user actually puts effort into getting unbanned I cut them some slack.

Back