How to use UnDeathPatch ??

Discussion in 'The Chat' started by Tyrios, August 13, 2007.

1. Tyrios

Tyrios Full Member

Where i muste paste the UnDeathPatch ??? D:\Programme\Steam ?? D:\Programme\Steam\steamapps ?? And what i must do to download and install the games ?? I found one treahd about Undeathpatch but it don,t help me . Please help me !!

2. parothek

parothek New Member

you put undeathpatch on your steam folder.At this moment, you stop your steam (is is it open) and you lunch the undeaptch, for find your steam.dll. :)

3. Tyrios

Tyrios Full Member

Ok i must go offline with Steam and launch Steam with Undeathpatch ?? Undeathpacht must found the steam.dll ?? ok i try .

4. Tyrios

Tyrios Full Member

It works thanks man . Must i download gfc things for launch games ??

5. parothek

parothek New Member

np, and yes , for a lot of them(i think not for cs hl2dm, cs1.6, cz, gmod10 and maybe other :NO), but for other you will have to download them GCF's. :S

6. Tyrios

Tyrios Full Member

ok thanks

7. Tyrios

Tyrios Full Member

Is it normally that the friendslist where offline when i,m use Undeathpatch ?? Or is the steamservice offline also steamfriendslist ??

8. parothek

parothek New Member

i dont have this problem, im online with steam, are you sure you are connected??