I wanna play a server which i got banned

Discussion in 'Tutorials' started by account, January 20, 2008.

1. account

account New Member

I got banned from my favorite server. I tried to change my steamid so I can play my favorite server. Unfortunetly, it doesn't work for me so I used star steam and tried to change my steamid but it still doesn't work.

Can anyone tell me that how can I play a server which i got banned

2. derek48838

derek48838 New Member

Change your ip

3. tarantino

tarantino Guest

uhm .. that wont help, usualy id gets banned.

4. CampStaff

CampStaff FS Member

5. Reflector

Reflector Full Member

LoL... why'd you get banned? Hacking? Just to let you know... Using your legit account with Star-Steam is probably the worst thing you could do. If steams detected you used it with that program, there's a big chance that soon (maybe a few weeks) your legit account will be banned/deactivated... Heed this warning for the future!

6. account

account New Member

I didn't use any hacks but I am little bit better than them. They just banned me without saying something.

I think they just banned my steamid. I could join the server with other steamid. But all of my steamid got banned. I tried to change my steamid with "Cheat Engine". My steamids didn't change

7. Reflector

Reflector Full Member

You won't be able to change your steamid with cheat engine. If you remember what the server's name/host was, see if they have a forum and request to be unbanned. If you did nothing wrong they should have no reason to not let you back in.

8. Renegade89

Renegade89 New Member

Plain and simple either:

Option #1: IP Ban - Change your IP Address
    Option #2: SteamID Ban - Use another account

Check your console for more info and if possible the servers website to appeal ban.