I'm looking for a complete working fighter jet

Videogamer555

with no additional prerequisites. So far they all require wiremod, and/or other addons. I thought that by itself GMod let you make ANYTHING you want without additional expansions.

Well I don't want to have to hunt down lots of other expansion packs. Can someone either make me an F-16 fighter jet either from scratch (not depending on other expansions) or if they do depend on other expansions, please copy all needed files into the same zip file so I'll have a "ready to go" expansion. And please make it with guns or missiles that don't depend on funny keys all over the keyboard. Just make throtle up and down be the same as walking forward and backward, and stearing use the mouse (same as normally aiming the camera). And missiles and guns be the left and right mouse buttons.

Oh, and please upload the zip file to mediafire or megaupload. I hate having to sign in to garry's mod site to get most mods, especially since I don't have an accout with steam and that's the ONLY way to get the mods (that site doesn't have a normal free login site like google accounts or aol accounts, or this forum's accounts).

Your in the wrong forum if you think someone would build you something, if there is a F-16 fighter jet on garry's mod website then request it in the correct section and someone will upload it, this is not a modding community

Back