iso it is your moment youre a winrar

Can this faggot be banned yet? They have made an outright assault on .ISO, which in canada (even though on the internet) can be BROUGHT TO COURT. He has also broken the rules, almost every single one.

WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU SAYING?
Seriously, these people are idiots. I didn't even start the fire. And tattooian, who the fuck are you? I never even talked to you and this bitch just started to flame me for no reason.

tarantino and tattoian just want to be a bunch of assholes. Nothing more. Tarantino does't flame as much now.

This guy is pissing me off so much. If I have to hack the forum to ban him, I will. It is just that sad that a member like him can continue to spam.

Can this faggot be banned yet? They have made an outright assault on .ISO, which in canada (even though on the internet) can be BROUGHT TO COURT. He has also broken the rules, almost every single one.

RIFK LOL ARE YOU DUMB? It cannot be taken to court, "cyber-bullying" is not a crime, nor a felony.

save it. Wait until CJ comes back, he will ban both of you. Mark my words.
PS:
noob.jpg

OMG NOOB ALERT:

noob_tn.jpg

maqzek is the third person try to get banned now.
I SMELL A BANNING SPREE
You are just another fag 10 year old like tattoian, i don't even fucking know you, and u just like to flame. Smart move fag, real smart.

Back