My brand new PC

shadow_crazy

WELL, not exactly BRAND new, but only about four months old.
Mobo: Gigabyte S-series X48-DS4
CPU: Intel Core 2 Duo E8500 OC'ed @ 3.50 GhZ (Cooled with a Thermaltake DuOrb.)
Memory: 4 GB Corsair DDR3
Video: ATi Radeon 4870 512MB (Which I can say taht I am NOT impressed with.)
Audio: Creative Fatal1ty Pro Titanium
HDD(s): 1TB Seagate @ 7200 RPM, 180 GB @ 7200 RPM
PSU: Corsair TX 750W.
OS(s): Windows XP Pro SP3, Windows Vista SP1, Windows 7 Build 6800 (Going to update it in a few days), Red Hat Linux, Linux Kubuntu.

And it all only cost me $1327.25, including tax and shipping costs(Lol, the reciept is still sitting on my desk.)

Here's a tip for all of those who want to build their own computers BUY FROM NEWEGG!!! I saved almost $300 dollars going with Newegg instead of TigerDirect!!!

nice rig, the ati 4870 is slower than the ati 3870 x2 and i read this up in the custom pc magazine also it's more cheaper than 4870. I hope you enjoy your gaming with the power hungry games :D

Because vista is constantly being updated and has improved a shitload over it's initial release. Besides, with a computer like that, you don't even notice the difference between XP and vista :). And yeah well... my PC cost me $3500 bout march last year, still plays everything on highest settings BUT it was much more expensive because us Australians don't have the pleasure of buying from an insanely cheap online retailer :(.

Back