Need help installing Killing Floor

Whoosh13

Okay, I downloaded Killing Floor for steam. I put the "killingfloor" folder into the common folder in "C:/Program Files/SH Team/SH Team v3/steamapps/common. Then I put "killingfloorclient.ncf" and "killingfloorcommon.ncf" into the "C:/Program Files/SH Team/SH Team v3/steamapps/". I found out that my killingfloorxxxxx.ncf files were outdates, so I used CF toolbox to update them. the "killingfloorcommon.ncf" updated successfully and then I said "download>Resume" and it downloaded everything and says 100.00% in the column but the "killingfloorclient.ncf" updated to version 38 which is the latest one right? But it still said "outdated" so I tried "Download>Resume"ing which is what I had done with the "killingfloorcommon.ncf" file but it said "Initiating download..." then it came up with "Download error".

So I researched a bit and I found some website telling me to correct the file then downloading. But that didn't work either. And now my killingfloorclient.ncf file is stuck at 39.40%. I tried starting the game by starting up Steam.

It says "Download starting..." next to it, and when I try to play it it comes up with the "Preparing to launch Killing Floor" window and then in my Games list on the left it says "0%" next to Killing Floor. Then, the "Preparing to launch Killing Floor" window is replaced by "The Steam servers are to busy to handle your request..........." window. So I like "OK" and then in my Games list it says "Update paused".

After this I went to the download section of the Games library. And I can see a Killing Floor file downloading except it is paused as it said. But the download tells me that it is not paused because there is a "Pause" button and no resume button. so it won't download.
Please tell me what to do, I have literally searched for two hours on this topic and have found little to no help.

Back