New (Ses = SemiSteam) updated startsteam by impulse666

nunucbka

Donator
New (Ses = SemiSteam) updated starsteam by impulse666

I've used a translator so it might be not so easy to understand the text I translated....as I can see the translation is awful lol :DDD but dunno it might help...some ppl :)

SeS (SemiSteam) it is the unique piracy client of new generation. Using original steam interface it gives possibility of unique authorisation without binding STEAM_ID to steam account. During too time steam acc gives such possibilities as to function Steam Community (On-line Avatars, On-line nick, Achievements, Statistics and Friends). The statistics the truth will be is stored locally (On a server the mute of licence clients is filled in only). The first public release has taken place several months ago, but not other people it has not satisfied me because of excessive lags and to defects of counters especially considering that that it could not be used after several updatings of Steam. Today special day for communities csmania and rin. After long working out there was in public version 1.9 RC1 (Only the Windows) which use set of new systems and improvements. Implemented tons of counters and even server eST now. I hope that you will like new release (I if am fairly assured of it on 200 %) History of versions: 1.80 the First release. The most part of the described counters did not function correctly. Only the system of authorisation actually regularly worked but in it was a serious glitch which brought to nothing all its pluses. 1.90 RC1 Well and it is companions new SeS and new future

1) New system of Authorization does not demand now the rights of the Manager for generation ID and as it is corrected that serious glitch at which ID Could will be replaced at several consecutive attempts of reconnection. The old system of authorisation will not be supported by servers eST 1.9.

2) there is no static binding to special Steam More. DLL to libraries which went with distributive earlier. SeS easily and simply becomes from any set of files Steam. 2 methods of start SeS are at present supported: Original method with use VLDR (ViTYAN's LOADER) or using parametre-clientapp at start Steam.

3) Automatic system for loging-in performance time. There are no bindings to special libraries tier0.dll/tier0_s.dll more. The autotune system will automatically pick up and will prepare loging-in function at start depending on type of the client and a server. She as distinguishes core Steam and will adjust your login in a file esteamation-steam.log. It is completely supported login-in for HL1 - in the original console (the server should be started with parametre-console) and in a special broad gull a file esteamation.log. For other cursors Valve full login in the game/black console and in official a broad gull a server file. Special information texts eSTEAMATiON will be underlined by time marks in traditional style Valve while broad gulls about a configuration will be printed "As is" for time marks spoil readable configurations.

4) Automatic creation/updating libraries LegitHelper (vlvticket) - is not necessary, with manual copying of a file Any more and to think why is not started.

5) the new external supermodule: Engine miniVUP. I think the majority From you it is already familiar with professional console patcher VUP which not so it is easy in use as it seems and almost can help nothing with Steam because of automatic unpackings of original files. Here that also comes to the rescue the new module mVUP. You do not judge at once from a word "mini". All Engine that original VUP but at it parametres of the patching are rigidly set and the adjustment task eSTEAMATiON Prep is supported only. Both VUP and mVUP have been expanded and support CS 1.6 Steamworks Beta and so various libraries Steam for optimum work of client SeS. The version of a cursor and original vUP here 2.0 RC1. Itself VUP leaves later.

6) Correct (I would tell faultless) support of following games: 6a) Bejeweled 2 Deluxe, Bookworm Deluxe and тд... 6b) Gish and e.t.c.... 6c) Multiwinia and e.t.c.... 6d) Darwinia and тд. . :)ChrisTX)

7) initial support of servers Red Orchestra and CS 1.6 SW Beta

8) VLDR should be used and on the server party (it is pure for mustdie).Sintaxic it is described in small tutor more low.

9) the professional system of filtration TestApp - Will clean Valve TestApps from your list of games. Implemented my own lowlevel by algorithm so will be cleaned only TestApps and no other game casually will disappear.

10) allows to start Listen Server which rigidly lag under a mode sv_lan 1 in a mode sv-lan 0 (For example CSS) (Запрос:warezz).

11) Allows autharisation as classical hacked steam.

12) Allows to cancel autounpacking minfootprints (Not tested)

13) Names of files for mVUP/Legit Helper (aka vlvticket) and external library NonSteam of authorisation it is possible to adjust in a config.

THaaat... Like d*ck has not forgotten, yes? Well and now to the main thing mine lovely kids (): SeS and eSTEAMATiON Steam Emulation System v1.9 Release Candidate 1 (Windows ONLY) MIRROR PASS: Thaaat... Who does not know that I'm in sauna havin a relaxation :D will send Eeeh.... All right have convinced (swine)... Here it: csmania the Theme [user] with files GCF.

All internal entrusted testers from which the special gratitude is declared: ChrisTX Python1320 Stryder warezz aTrDarkStar WELL and it is final () impulse666. Developers: Mitsukarina - Thanks to the qualitative and professional documentation created this forehead became real qualitative implimentation filter TestApps.

▼ the Instruction on start SeS PRELIMINARY ADJUSTMENT of OS: It is required to disconnect completely DEP or to add Steam.exe in the list of exceptions. Now process of installation:

1) It is copied eSTEAMATiON.dll, VLDR.exe and optionally VupEngine_i686.dll (for inclusion mVUP) and as a folder cfg (For the expanded adjustment of core SeS and Listen servers).

2) Update Steam to last version.

3) create file Steam.cfg in a folder Steam with following contents: BootStrapperInhibitAll=enable

4) Now actually start. We have two variants for start SeS: a) the Natural method with VLDR (ViTYAN's LOADER): VLDR Parametry_Stima. An example: VLDR.exe-login bethoven valvesuxx the Note: It is possible that you need to double click on VLDR and it will start SeS without parametres b) Using-clientapp (As SMD cintX): Steam.exe-clientapp eSTEAMATiON.dll Prim:Engine mVUP Engine will be automatically included if its library is found.

The instruction of start of the allocated server hlds/srcds (created using hldsupdatetool):

VLDR-ldbinary srcds.exe-vldropts=b parameters_for_srcds
VLDR-ldbinary hlds.exe parameters_for_hlds
ПРИМ: Can use engine minivUP and on servers but if you not full noob that I recommend to use console patcher VUP and to cancel engine mVUP on a server.
ПРИМ2: In version SeS 1.9 RC1 mVUP it is automatically disconnected for the allocated servers. Use usual VUP is obligatory

The Instruction of start of allocated server Red Orchestra:

VLDR-ldbinary ucc.exe-vldropts=c options_ucc.exe_which_fuck*ng_a lot!

Start NonSteam of the client with a possibility of creating Listen server eSTEAMATION:

VLDR-ldbinary hl2.exe-vldropts=b-steam-console and_other_options_hl2
CS 1.6 SteamWorks Beta too it is supported but there is no generation ID because of new system authentication Valve:
VLDR-ldbinary hl.exe-steam-console other_parameters_hl
On clients expediently to use force of a cursor mVUP.

Here perhaps and all.

FAQ:

In: I tried SeS and didn't see any difference with StarSteam. For what it is then necessary?
About: SeS is capable to start games which check integrity of library Steam.dll and so makes possible hacked Listen a server from game with support big possible clients. So it can start games which is unreal to start even with license steam (For example Multiwinia). Plus additional features SeS as good filter TestApps and mVUP - features peculiar it is pure SeS.

In: At me the license and at attempt to be connected to license servers on which the license at me is I receive the message ' Steam validation rejected '. In what a problem?
About: SeS unlike parallel decisions it half steam and half NonSteam. As at you piracy STEAM_ID (it независит from ака is feature SeS) which it is adhered to your computer instead of акку you throws out from license servers. Despite of it you can adjust SeS for generation typical STEAM_ID Through server Valve (as well as at you in the licence). For this purpose open a file cfg\esteamation.cfg and find in it a line SESAuthenticateViaValvesServersAsTypicalSteam = False. Change False on True and save a file then you restart SeS.Теперь YOU can come on licence a server from games on which OWN the licence. In (Nupsky): And I of game cannot download something. Gives out to me "Steam servers are currenly busy to handle your request" / "Server Steam at present are occupied and cannot process your inquiry". About: this error means that game downloading ограниченно on Content servers Valve only on the licence. If game you is necessary to you should to extract files GCF/NCF for this game through foreign piracy channels (for example section Content/GCF Sharing on csmania.ru). If you have an old installation cracked steam (For example StartSteam) that copy files GCF and a folder common (3-rd party games) from underfolder SteamApps the old client in подпапку SteamApps in SeS. Then restart SeS for detection of your games. In (Nupsky): I have some game in SeS but some of them demand updating. At attempt of start I receive the message "Steam servers are currenly busy to handle your request" / "Server Steam at present are occupied and cannot process your inquiry". About: it is a standard problem of all kinds ломанных Stimov and SeS meanwhile not an exception of this rule. You need to get full fresh GCF files (Sm the previous question) or to use тулзу CFToolBox for updating of those GCF that at you already is. For updating you need to download special pach-files which too is in section ping a content here on mania. In (noobish): on VLDR and my super-puper antivirus have jumped out and have shouted Hijacker/Hacker/ProceePatcher and ваще trojan? About: Any троянов in VLDR is not present, was not and will not be. I would lay out a source code yes - all the same will not understand. VLDR does only one thing - starts the demanded program (Steam.exe by default or %proggy if the parametre-ldbinary %proggy is specified). Then it впаривает in the loaded program eSTEAMATiON.dll - so negatively reacts to it your super-puper antivirus. I will open to you NupS a small secret - the Shit yours antivirus. Put normal antivirus only do not think to arrange a flame with interrogation "Prompt what antivir better" in this branch and ваще at a forum (Well on the last if only in the Flame). If you the full paranoiac and total stupido on a life also think that VLDR steal your EMPTY piracy acc (lololol) and will transfer to its Osama bin Laden on the ciphered channels through Iran that at you 2 choice: 1) to Start so: Steam.exe-clientapp eSTEAMATiON.dll steam parameters also there will be to you a happiness or 2) To go on 3 beautiful letters and that your black bum in this theme any more was not. Though the first and is beautiful on with your question to you more 2nd decision will approach. In: At me The Ship And SiM Episodes for some reason dont work. To have patch Steam.dll Undead th. Correction of this problem is planned? about patching steam...

HERE IT GOES: RapidShare: Easy Filehosting

MIRROR: Send big files the easy way. Files too large for email attachments? No problem!

PASSWORD FOR THE ARCHIVE: csmania

Steam-games and tools can be downloaded here!

ALL games which have been filled in in this theme, it is possible to download free of charge! ALL game files in this theme are archives 7-zip or rar, they need to be unpacked in folder Steamapps! Files need to be put in SteamUP! Do not forget times to check in a week presence of updatings broken steam.

Each game has a list of the files necessary for downloading. Repeated downloading of files already available for you is not required, provided that the version of your file the same or above (in the future at files the version will be signed). I.e. some games have general game files.

If at game start there is an error "Application load error", or "it is not possible to incorporate to a server", use SteamUP. For downloading of the big files it is recommended to use DownloadMaster.

Distribution kit SteamUp, assemblage 20.03.09>> SteamUp! v1.41>> Setting masterserver (the filter no-steam servers).>> the updated GCF-files: condition zero models.gcf (v0) counter-strike source client.gcf (v54) half-life engine.gcf (v51)

LINK TO DOWNLOAD STEAMUP: Deposit Files

MIRROR FOR STEAMUP: letitbit net - this is totally free file hosting. The speed and size of files is no limited.

That at installation / start TF2 there was no message "servers steam are too occupied", unpack this archive in a folder steamapps.

THIS ARCHIVE: letitbit net - this is totally free file hosting. The speed and size of files is no limited.

1. Download this assemblage of the broken steam-client. Attention! For downloading use only one reference. A little if you for any reason cannot download a file on one of the links.

2. Start the downloaded file and follow instructions in the appeared window. Attention! Establish only in those catalogues at which name there are ONLY Latin letters and figures! To establish in a folder licence steam it is possible, but it is not recommended to do it to "beginners" (only for experienced users).

3. Start SteamUp.

4. Behind that create a new account, or if you already have empty account Steam, come on it. On a licence account it is not recommended to come. An account comprising ONLY promoaction (the games received on an account from Nvidia/ATI for presence of their video card: Half-Life 2: Deathmatch and Half-Life 2: Lost Coast) to use through broken steam-client is possible (itself I use such). Attention! At 1st start account connection can last a little mint, it is normal (the file winui.gcf, which size of 40,6 Mb)

5 will be downloaded. Further, as you see, in the list of games there was everything that extends through steam... Unfortunately, not all can be downloaded through the broken steam-client... Games which are in the list "selected works" downloading (in this list some games can get as a result use of any steam-client before installation of it)... The Problem consists that some files protected by check of an account are not downloaded. But this problem can be solved...

6. Try to establish any game. If there is a message "servers steam are too occupied and cannot process your inquiry...", means files for this game it is necessary to download manually.* Using

use it then??? lol :)))) > if you wanna know how to make everything working read the instructions.... yh they are long... but.. lol :)

Back