[Non-Steam Request] how to play TF2?

edab

FS Member
[REQ] how to play TF2 nonsteam?

Hi people,

I am new here, after a search I am posting this request here. Actually I am owning TF2 but I have no idea how to play this game with hamachi, I have downloaded several non-steam tf2 games but they didn't work (class C errors). I have a few questions (I'll sound noobish but hey what the hell...).

-Are there decent TF2 (nonsteam) around here?
-I have no idea what Cracked Steam is about, can it help for my problem?

Thanks.

Hey if you search forum then you may be able to find a non steam one. But i recomend steam as it is much easyer and as you are downloading it from steam it should work perfect.

A cracked steam basicaly shows all games in your list and allows you to play then as long as you have a up to date gcf. It wont let you download all games, only a couple of valve ones. For example i downloaded tf2, day of defeat and half life 2. I was also able to download css by obtaining the counter strike source client.gcf and portal by downloading the demo though a cracked launcher.

I highly recomend you to get a cracked steam launcher as it is much more easyer to use then non steam games. I recomend using SteamUp! (You can download it on this site just do a little searching with search bar) Installing is very simple, just place SteamUp!.exe and SteamUp!.dll in your steam installation folder. Then run the SteamUp!.exe every time you want to play the games that you downloaded.

Thanks for your answer, I have searched but I don't find good results so that's why I posted here. I have downloaded a few games with SteamUp!, that's awesome. But I have another question.

-Cracked steam is still viable for LAN gaming? It will ask for steam acc and pass if I am right. Is there something to override login/pass?

Ok now it's ok, I've solved my problem, TF2 works with hamachi 1.0.1.5 version only. Now I got problems to unlock weapons :s.
Thanks a lot for answering.

Back