Pr0X Networks System Tools

Again, any virus detection is from the encryption within WinLicense. Plus, it connects to the internet because of the web browser. It immediately connects, downloads a file, and checks for updates. That's why it declares it as a trojan...

Ok...So it doesent harm my computer in anyway?
And when i ran prox networks it loads then dosent do anything....

^^^
Explain the error a bit more...

No, the code is quite simple vB.Net I took time actually working on this project.

I hope that browser functions will be improved soon though however.

Ok i downloaded it to a temporary folder. When i ran the .exe file (Pr0x networks) Winace or winrar can't remember which one will give me a loading screen (For loading the .exe) Then when it's finished nothing happens. I have The other download you need aswell (network 2.0)

Can you make it so that it uses FireFox instead of Internet Explorer?
It would be a lot of work that I would not know how to do. I am making a better version using a version of IE7 rather than IE6

You need to extract it from the .rar / .zip folder. Extract it to your desktop and try it from there.

i also get a virus detected with my avg and now i can't use it anymore, because i dont like leaving viruses on my computer . I could play by not healing it though.

fine i called it Trojan horse

Some people really have problems with understand what other said to them.

It is NOT a virus/trojan horse/any other shit. Notice that AVG detect this with heuristic method. This means that antivirus thinks it is a dangerous file, but it may be a false alert, beause file is not in database.
It appears that WWIII has crypted file, to protect it from crackers, and thats why it looks supicious for AVG. EOT!