Problem playing Left 4 Dead

dj_deliriousx

i have looked around and cant seem to find anything, so maybe one of you can help me out.

i got left 4 dead via usenet, and wanted to play online, so i found out about freesteam. got a cracked version of steam, put all the files in all the right places, or so i think, and started left 4 dead. i can play single player fine, but as soon as i click quick match for online play, it looks like its doing something, a screen flashes, and then a box comes up and says...

"connection with session host has lost" :mad:

are there any specific files that i need for left 4 dead that i am not aware of. or am i just shit out of luck.

i have the cracked server list file in the game directory and in the steam directory, it is read only, and i have tried it just in the game directory, and just in the steam directory.

in my cracked steam, i do not see any servers for left for dead, not sure if this is the problem or not. i have very little experience with steam.

anyway, hope you can help!

i have looked around and cant seem to find anything, so maybe one of you can help me out.

i got left 4 dead via usenet, and wanted to play online, so i found out about freesteam. got a cracked version of steam, put all the files in all the right places, or so i think, and started left 4 dead. i can play single player fine, but as soon as i click quick match for online play, it looks like its doing something, a screen flashes, and then a box comes up and says...

"connection with session host has lost" :mad:

are there any specific files that i need for left 4 dead that i am not aware of. or am i just shit out of luck.

i have the cracked server list file in the game directory and in the steam directory, it is read only, and i have tried it just in the game directory, and just in the steam directory.

in my cracked steam, i do not see any servers for left for dead, not sure if this is the problem or not. i have very little experience with steam.

anyway, hope you can help!

you need to find cracked servers i think, go to seti server site or just google Left for dead cracked servers
Or let me know you steam i.d so i can request a friend of yooh then ill send you all of the groups that host cracked servers.

Spam Spam Spam

Back