[REQ] Legacy of Kain

SupahKat

FS Member
Could somebody please upload a standalone Legacy of Kain game? The only two games I really need would be Soul Reaver 2 and Legacy of Kain: Defiance. If anyone could do this for me I would really appreciate it and I might be able to give a game in return, depending on what exactly you're asking :)

Please guys? I really love the game series and if anyone could possibly help out I would honestly do all I could to return the favor and upload any game I can get my hands on to make it worth while. I have found stand-alone copies of the game but doubt the sites the links came from as I have known some sites to give me viruses before. This is a great community of gamers and I trust nearly everyone here so I'm turning to you guys for help.

So here is a list of all my Steam games I can share if anyone gets me ANY of the above mentioned games:

Batman Arkham Asylum GOTY Edition
F.E.A.R.
F.E.A.R. Extraction Point
F.E.A.R. Perseus Mandate
F.E.A.R. 2: Project Origin
Half-Life 2 series
Portal
Portal 2
Prince of Persia: Warrior Within
Singularity
Psychonauts

Others I have are Bejeweled 2, Braid, CS:S, DoD:S, Heavy Weapon Deluxe, and Plants vs Zombies: GOTY. Though I think these games can be downloaded from a cracked Steam already. Standalone games I can share are:

Advent Rising
Borderlands GOTY
Killing Floor
Splinter Cell: Conviction

If anyone can get me ANY of the games I mentioned in my request, I will gladly negotiate a trade (if you leave me some time to upload everything ;) )

Thanks guys.