Selling steam account lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
MW2, orange box, l4d2, mass effect 2, dawn of war 2, empire total war, fallout 3, gta IV

I just built a new PC so I want to try out all the games I've missed out on :p.

I bought several accounts and all of them got retrieved so I don't really want to keep losing money.

haha i agree with wad
and next time you take a screenshot dont do it on a cracked steam, and change from all games to only installed games,makes it more trustworthy

i have 2 friends with much steam games
1 has 101 and other 1 has 156 :D

i can use the 1 with 101 but not the 1 with 156 (too bad :()
i can give steam profile page if any1 want evidence

the steam account that you are selling is anyway real as it atleast owns 1 game and that is CODMW2
you can fake all the rest of the games with MiSteam or a client that allows you to see only installed games

give us pictures of steam profile page
is the email verified or not?

edit seems like none of the games are installed but still you could just use MiSteam to add subscriptions

or it was just fake
any1 knows you can't sell such account
no1 woulld say "oh that's to bad my steam account with 100+ games got hacked i'll just buy new games"

such accounts always get retrieved wothin a week sometimes even a day

no1 woulld say "oh that's to bad my steam account with 100+ games got hacked i'll just buy new games"

such accounts always get retrieved wothin a week sometimes even a day

You'd be surprised how many people just give up or not try at all to get there account back. Except I've never ran into an account with 100+ games tho, but people with 50+ games...:p

You'd be surprised how many people just give up or not try at all to get there account back. Except I've never ran into an account with 100+ games tho, but people with 50+ games...:p

Il trade you one of those 50+ accounts with css lol, or if your feeling generous you can always give it free

1st . Its not cracked steam..
2nd . lol means "bored"
3rd. Account sold
4th still the user didnt get it back
5th Close please

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back