Someone can explain me these?

Murkruigi

FS Member
Hi, hmmm, i have some models of Gmod, and some of them have the option for bodygroups so, how can i do that? I want to now

Just follow these steps:
1. Go to the GMOD Downloads Section
2. Click 'All' category
3. Search Bodygroup
4. Click 'Bodygroup Changer'
5. Download from the mirror
6. Install the files
7. Open GMOD and Enjoy!

Just follow these steps:
1. Go to the GMOD Downloads Section
2. Click 'All' category
3. Search Bodygroup
4. Click 'Bodygroup Changer'
5. Download from the mirror
6. Install the files
7. Open GMOD and Enjoy!

I was refering to do that of bodygroups, because i try it on Gmod...and nothing, i have to modify something? I prefer ask here my problems because if i make my questions on Facepunch... i presence perma-banned from every side

Just select the bodygroup changer in your tool menu, then simply use it with the bodygroupable model. If you want it a specific way then you need to adjust the Subgroups bar to your liking.
Here's some screens:
http://s1130.photobucket.com/albums/m535/eltacosgrande/?action=view&current=bomberman0005.jpg#!oZZ5QQcurrentZZhttp%3A%2F%2Fs1130.photobucket.com%2Falbums%2Fm535%2Feltacosgrande%2F%3Faction%3Dview%26current%3Dbomberman0000.jpg
Just click previous on the page to see more, photobucket is being stupid with my screenshots's order.

Ehhhh, another question, do you have the legal Gmod? And if you can help me with the inflator, and where can i upload the finger poser, bcz i don´t have that tool

Ehhh... I'm an idiot 'cause I can't delete it but:
Gmod - Non-Steam (Self Updated)
Sorry..... :(

I'd play through a server tool (ex: Hamachi, Garena, etc.) or install a cracked Steam Client that lets you play on servers, but I never feel like or am to busy to even care or try. Because Gmod to me is a stress buster/time waster/alternative to smod thing for me. In fact I didn't even know what gmod
was until someone I knew told me about it, but since I can't really get a credit card, let alone be trusted by my PF's to keep one(Lulz impulse buyer) I decided not to buy it. But hey at least I bought Half-Life 2.

Anyways....
As for the finger poser, if you don't have a legal gmod or just want to upload to the Downloads Section, I think you might want to leave the uploading to [FS]Echo419 or wait til someone else seeks to help you.

Ehhh... I'm an idiot 'cause I can't delete it but:
Gmod - Non-Steam (Self Updated)
Sorry..... :(

I'd play through a server tool (ex: Hamachi, Garena, etc.) or install a cracked Steam Client that lets you play on servers, but I never feel like or am to busy to even care or try. Because Gmod to me is a stress buster/time waster/alternative to smod thing for me. In fact I didn't even know what gmod
was until someone I knew told me about it, but since I can't really get a credit card, let alone be trusted by my PF's to keep one(Lulz impulse buyer) I decided not to buy it. But hey at least I bought Half-Life 2.

Anyways....
As for the finger poser, if you don't have a legal gmod or just want to upload to the Downloads Section, I think you might want to leave the uploading to [FS]Echo419 or wait til someone else seeks to help you.

No, i was saying that from the legal Gmod, because i see in your pics the health and ammo, and it was blue, mine it´s orange, so i suppose that or you have the legal Gmod or you cracked a nbew version, if it´s the new version, plz send it to me, bcz my version it´s from 2008 xD and i´d never encountered a crack for Gmod. And of course, i can´t say that on Facepunch because...well, i would get screwed out, and also there are a few modelers that i want their ragdolls, for example, one is working on Asuka Kazama and another one with Super Mario characters. And all of them upload it on Gmod, but i´m glad now that i find this website, since Gmodfiles comes down, i depended from the uploaded on Facepunch, that also i think that a few here hasn´t that models. And, i tried again the Bodygroups...nevermind, until i get a legal Gmod or a cracked one, i can´t use that tool

Asuka Kazama! Man, I would kill to have her, Lili, King, and well pretty much everybody on the roster expect Gun Jack or whatever he's called recently. Anyways I got mine from a torrent off piratebay hopefully its still their if you fill committed to have a swing at it as for my health and ammo I just switched the hud cause the 10000 Hp and the 1000 hp ents don't work with the default hud and Lord knows I hate using GOD mode because I want to see my character's body flail about madly as I conduct deadly experiments with the wide assortment of bombs I have (Here's tip if you try something just as crazy: don't nuke 20 cluster bombs at once, and stand only 5 ft away from it). As for your version you could always google up a torrent or a download site for a 2010/11 gmod or try your hand at the CF Tool or any other update tool to get your gmod up to sync, but I wish you luck 'since the piracy wars have gone a-flame again I haven't really tried to download a new copy of my cracked (Non-Steam) gmod.

OH! and one more thing. the Gmodfiles closing down thing is a ruse. If your registered all ya gots to do is type in there uh....new address which just so happens to be: new.gmodfiles.com (YEAH that's a BIG change that's gonna fool EVERYBODY. Well played Gmodfiles, well played) but remember only if your already registered.

IGNORE>I tried registering when I found out months ago only to find out that it won't let me due to some sort of glitch or something cause when I tried to register and after finishing the final part of the registation It took me back to the main page! no confirmation on the physical page or in my email!

Tried it again, turns out:

I tried to register with a new email, BUT It turns out I forgot the prob. The real problem is that when you try to register when you try to activate said account guess what? it sends you to the dead site. which means...

Activation E-mail = Link to the dead site = You can't register = D:

Back