Star-Steam impulse666 edition updated 10.01.08

Status
Not open for further replies.

this is what I would call pre-downloaded version, since all the gcfs are already in your folder

guys could any of you tell me how its done cuz i dont understand a thing there fucking russian language

ok i found out theres a English button in the top left corner

No servers are to busy to handle your request eh well thats bullshit cuz im getting that stupid error so what do i do

I downloaded Audiosurf from this, it didn't work, then I tried another game and it gave me the Steam Servers are too busy.

You said that this would work, but I get the infamous "The Steam servers are too busy to handle your request." message when trying to download a game!

can it download tf2

this doesnt work i downloaded games and on all it says this steam account does not own this game the game starts loading into the server but then it says that i dont own the game

this happened on another version of star steam i tried i get an error message saying

Steam.exe (main exception): Unable to write the current Steam application folder.
Please move steam to a folder where u have write privileges

As I can see it's not working for everyone here.... it's an old version thou.... and I think there's one out which is updated .... hmmm!

I can't seem to download the HL patch. It says when i click on the link that the file dosn't exist or has been rmoved

wow the website isnt heard to under stand, its like any other download page, thxs man i love this program, add me on steam, name is john11001100 or it could be johns0405

Status
Not open for further replies.