Steam disabled

Status
Not open for further replies.

gign42

Today when I tried to log into my steam it said that my account has been disabled.

Is there anyway to get my account back to normal again? I don't believe Valve I didnt do anything wrong and they disabled my perfectly legit account + i didn't have any illegal/cracked version of steam.

email the support people at steampowered.com and ask them why it was disabled or whatever u wanna ask them

Source: http://support.steampowered.com/cgi...2VhcmNoX3RleHQ9ZGlzYWJsZWQ*&p_li=&p_topview=1

In simple terms using some steam cracks on your account can get it disabled, faking credit cards to buy games, sharing/stealing accounts etc.

-Renegade89

No you can't get an account reenabled after it has been disabled, trust me I've tried valve said they cannot do anything about it.

Renegade89 I didn't do anything of that sort which is why I posted it here...I'm innocent. I used no cracked client or even downloaded GCFs off cracked clients. I'm clean i tell ya!

Valve really are pricks about accounts and have a zero tolerance policy on anything. you can try but unless you get some really sympathetic support guy whos willing to get fired your our of luck :'(

the reason they do this is so that u've gotta buy your games again...simple as

Say byebye to that account. Hehehe. Too bad man...call them up or something I guess if you're the owner of that account.

If you really didn't do nothing contact Steam I kinda believe you because I personally have manipulated Steam to disabling the accounts of other users and its really not that hard and a major flaw that needed to be fixed. I won't explain how it's done because everyone would probably do it but generally you get the point.

-Renegade89

Status
Not open for further replies.