tarantino all sections forum mod

Status
Not open for further replies.

tarantino

hollaget$
Main Alias:tarantino
Position Applying for:forum mod/admin
Experience: vacdisabled, old freesteam
Reason for wanting your requested position: Want to bring the good times back. (no not raging, i promise)
I agree to the EULA { Yes }

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

End User License Agreement (EULA)
Code:

You agree to not leak any material from FreeSteam, to any person, site, or otherwise.**If anything is leaked, you fully agree that it is your responsibility and you will be punished as we see fit.**All material released by our team, group, or staff becomes full property of FreeSteam and will be kept on our forums privately.**If you release/leak any material that is in any of the private sections then you will be banned permanently from this site, and you will be reported at the site the material was released at.**If you do not agree to this EULA then you will be immediately denied from any staff/group/team position you are requesting.

tbh, i don't mind tarantino to become a mod. pretty sure he'll do great.
EDIT: Still want a cs 1.6 account?? :)

Tarantino do you truly want to help out as a part of this community and help manage the forums based on our rules?

I say give him a 1 month trial, and if he's doing good, then we can debate on long term plans.
But if he changed any of my posts to "i like men" or any retarded stuff like so, then we can use our weapon of mass destruction

Hmmm well there will be a vote soon to consider you for a mod or not. Rin will most likely not affiliate.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back