Team Fortress 2 AutoUpdater

.ISO

FS Member
Here is a small program that automatically downloads the latest version of team fortress 2 client content.gcf. With the latest version of that file, you can download the rest of Team Fortress 2 from Steam. Note, the original version was made by some retarded 11 yearold fanboy of pacman and placed it on pacst34m forum. This is too good for those bastards. So i modded a little bit, decrpyted the file (their encryption was shit) and made it public-pacman-h8tr friendly.

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=C3YKBN8F

the "." was an accident. i was trying to respond to another thread but posted it on yours. then i didnt know how to delete a post so i just edited it.

but anyways does cftool provide the tf2cc instantly?

how often does steam or valve update the client content? from yesterday afternoon until now theres been an 5.08mb, 5.07mb, and a 5.06mb client content and autoupdater just switches back and forth between those three files. all of them give me the busy server msg.

It seems the server is back up, but it downloaded version 50 of "team fortress 2 client content.gcf", but CF Toolbox reports version 53 to be the latest. It appears the server has old GCFs.

Lol doesnt work for me.I dont understand it if i click on the installer exe it opens 2 cmd windows what is the right one?

Back