TEAM FORTRESS 2 UPDATE 29TH JULY!

Discussion in 'Half-Life 2 / Source Engine GCF's And NCF's' started by Trigger-happy, July 30, 2008.

1. Trigger-happy

Trigger-happy FS Member

Here is the latest team fortress 2 update 29th july 08

DOWNLOAD LINK: team fortress 2 client content.rar

Team Fortress 2 Update Released (7/29/2008)
    July 29, 2008, 4:34 pm
    Updates to Team Fortress 2 have been released. The updates will be applied automatically when your Steam client is restarted. The specific changes include:

Team Fortress 2

Fixed team switches on Attack/Defense maps spamming the console

Fixed the Kritzkrieg not working on servers with crits turned off

Fixed some clipped localized strings in various in-game dialogs

Fixed several cases where files were synchronously loaded while the game was running

Fixed a shutdown crash in the material system

Cached rendering of item model panels to improve performance, in particular while weapon selection was visible

Added a gear symbol behind the health bar for Engineer buildings, in both target IDs and freeze panels

Players killing themselves will now give a kill credit to the last enemy who damaged them

Fixed grenades, rockets, and flamethrower being able to fire through grates at round starts

Fixed players being killed and creating ragdolls during team switches

Fixed various exploits and performance problems in CP_Badlands, CP_Well, and CP_Fastlane

Removed health bonus from the Backburner

thanks for reading.

trigger-happy!

2. .ISO

.ISO FS Member

Lol the game updated the moment i closed TF2.

3. Trigger-happy

Trigger-happy FS Member

lol i wonder what happened if you leave it running? will you get disconnected from game?

4. .ISO

.ISO FS Member

Actually 3 minutes before i close the game. For the last 3 minutes while i was in the game, i always get the "class tablet error". Looks like those servers update really fast :D

5. underscore

underscore New Member

Laughing that backburner health boost got revoked.
    Thanks for the update.

6. .ISO

.ISO FS Member

Yea..