[TORRENTS] Top 10 Most Pirated Movies on BitTorrent

FSOwner

FS Owner
The top 10 most downloaded movies on BitTorrent, ‘Star Trek' tops the chart this week followed by 'The Proposal’. 'Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen' completes the top three.

More...

1 (…) Star Trek 8.3 / trailer
2 (…) Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen 6.2 / trailer
3 (1) District 9 (R5) 8.6 / trailer
4 (2) Year One 5.0 / trailer
5 (4) The Hangover (DDC) 8.3 / trailer
6 (5) Monsters vs Aliens 6.9 / trailer
7 (…) Drag Me To Hell 7.6 / trailer
8 (..) The Proposal
1. Star Trek was definitely enjoyable and had enough action to keep you entertained.
2. Transformers was more comedic this time around, focusing on the story between Sam and Bumble Bee, you really didnt see much of anyone else in the entirety of the movie.
3. I personally loved District 9. I thought this movie was incredibly made and had you feeling for the characters involved.
4. Year One was hilarious to me, Jack Black and Cera are definitely the odd balls of comedic acting, so for those two to pair up resulted in some pretty funny moments.
5. The Hangover was stupid in some parts, boring in some others, but for some odd reason had me hooked regardless due to the insane shit they got into. lol
6. Monsters Vs Aliens was definitely a good family comedy. The animation was on point and the characters were described nicely.
7. Drag Me To Hell... What can I say the title does not imply. This movie made me wanted to be dragged to hell and fucking tortured for the sheer garbage it was.
8. The Proposal was fuckin hilarious. It was definitely good to watch something that had such an understandable fucked up relationship. lol

The other 2 I did not see, Echilon Conspiracy and State Of Play.

Back