Windows 7 beta

Lol, what a thread, so much info makes me feel dizzy.

Anyway, I've got it currently installed on my laptop (which I post from) and I gotta say that works like a charm, no problems so far, no BSOD, and fast as my ass farting.

Lmao, idk about you but i have the release version (certified micro soft tester=father) lol so yeah. i absolutely love it, and what i love even more is that its touch enabled. Its a shame that googles "Chrome" o.s will most likely dominate when its released

Lmao, idk about you but i have the release version (certified micro soft tester=father) lol so yeah. i absolutely love it, and what i love even more is that its touch enabled. Its a shame that googles "Chrome" o.s will most likely dominate when its released

hav fun wit ur info bein sent 2 google thx

u r dum pls dun talx on frestm unles u no wat ur talxin about thx

lol dude, what? do you even know what google wave is?
Edit: and besides, i beat you in everysingle stat lol, how are you going to call me dumb ;P thanks for trying tho

lol dude, what? do you even know what google wave is?
Edit: and besides, i beat you in everysingle stat lol, how are you going to call me dumb ;P thanks for trying tho

sinc ur so smart...

tel me how 2 bypass sandboxi usin win32k functions and using dll injection since sandboxie doesn't interact with kernel

and ur @ it pls maek me a cpu thred hijckr wit 128 bit kernel warpr

mr. bigshot i await ur progrms

thx

sinc ur so smart...

tel me how 2 bypass sandboxi usin win32k functions and using dll injection since sandboxie doesn't interact with kernel

and ur @ it pls maek me a cpu thred hijckr wit 128 bit kernel warpr

mr. bigshot i await ur progrms

thx

lol, dude i never claimed at being "sooo smart" i was just talking about google and you got a hard-on at the excitement of trying to prove me wrong, and you didnt ;) and speaking of your "sandboxi" problem, i have an idea GOOGLE it lmfao

Fallen i hope you liked my post, ima stop arguing because you started a good thread and topic and i dont wanna spam it

ya fallen can't even do a simpl ting liek php y shud he be modertor y not me ???

dude i read your app, i thought they shoulda made you one, but you flame and attack everyone, why the hell would they give you those kinda privileges?

Back