Windows 7 beta

Lol, what a thread, so much info makes me feel dizzy.

Anyway, I've got it currently installed on my laptop (which I post from) and I gotta say that works like a charm, no problems so far, no BSOD, and fast as my ass farting.

Lmao, idk about you but i have the release version (certified micro soft tester=father) lol so yeah. i absolutely love it, and what i love even more is that its touch enabled. Its a shame that googles "Chrome" o.s will most likely dominate when its released

hav fun wit ur info bein sent 2 google thx

lmao idk about that, and even if it does go to an extreme im sure the interwebs communities will bypass is, you have to admit, google wave looks cool as shit

u r dum pls dun talx on frestm unles u no wat ur talxin about thx

u r dum pls dun talx on frestm unles u no wat ur talxin about thx

lol dude, what? do you even know what google wave is?
Edit: and besides, i beat you in everysingle stat lol, how are you going to call me dumb ;P thanks for trying tho

lol dude, what? do you even know what google wave is?
Edit: and besides, i beat you in everysingle stat lol, how are you going to call me dumb ;P thanks for trying tho

sinc ur so smart...

tel me how 2 bypass sandboxi usin win32k functions and using dll injection since sandboxie doesn't interact with kernel

and ur @ it pls maek me a cpu thred hijckr wit 128 bit kernel warpr

mr. bigshot i await ur progrms

thx

lol, dude i never claimed at being "sooo smart" i was just talking about google and you got a hard-on at the excitement of trying to prove me wrong, and you didnt and speaking of your "sandboxi" problem, i have an idea GOOGLE it lmfao

Fallen i hope you liked my post, ima stop arguing because you started a good thread and topic and i dont wanna spam it

ya fallen can't even do a simpl ting liek php y shud he be modertor y not me ???

dude i read your app, i thought they shoulda made you one, but you flame and attack everyone, why the hell would they give you those kinda privileges?