Windows 7 Momentum Update and Internet Explorer Guidance

FSOwner

FS Owner
Rich Reynolds: For the past several months as I have met with customers all over the world, I received a lot of positive input and feedback related to Windows 7. Customers such as BMW, Expedia, Pella Corporation, and Intel, tell me they are seeing great business value from Windows 7 Enterprise and the Windows Optimized Desktop, which is also reflected in high levels of customer satisfaction. We’re passionate about getting feedback from you to ensure we are engaging with you in the right way and having a positive impact on your business. Please, keep the feedback coming.

During many of these conversations, I get to hear encouraging details about your organization’s Windows 7 plans and the value delivered to both end users and IT professionals. I am equally encouraged by the results from a recent IDC study which shows that nearly all enterprise companies (89%) surveyed are moving forward with their Windows 7 plans within the next 24 months, if not sooner.  And 64% of them are already deploying Windows 7 or have plans to migrate in the next six months. As IDC observes - and my customer conversations reinforce - very strong adoption is underway for Windows 7...

view.gif
View Full Article: Windows Team Blog

Back