Any way...

krez

FS Member
hi guys im new here... whatever i want to play in sepcific gmod servers but they says "Steam validation rejected" i dont have credit card so i cannot buy the game so my question is is there any way to play in theese servers for free and sorry for my english :)

Well man i know that... but the problem is im pretty screwed im looking for Gmod zombie server thats what i need the game but there is only 1 zombi server that does not have protection and in this zombie server i have 200-250 ping and i cant play like normal white people :p well... ok i will try thx :)\

EDIT: i dl standalone garrys mod and use setti but i cant find servers to play it says no internet respond to the query...

i cant play like normal white people :p well

What?

Anyway,about your server finding problem...
There are two things you can do...

A) Host your own Zombie Server (I bet alot of people join this one since you say there is only one server to competete with?)

B) Wait until other people will host one or just play with 200 ping.

the problem is i dont know how to host my own zombie server now i downloaded gmod standalone but i cannot join anywhere... damm 7 euros its not expensive but since i dont have credit card i guess i will not play gmod at all becouse the only way i see is to buy it from steam and play in original servers with all other ppl... anyway thanks for help :)

Back