Can you help me?

MPSGA

Hello. I am MPSGA. Glad to be here.
My question is like that: can I bypass Gmod's Steam ID check?
Why do I want to know?
Because I want to play Gmod on Hamachi. I can start a multiplayer game; I can play there alone, but when I connect my friend in, the server shuts down because "No SteamID".
Don't you have cracked Steam, dude?
In matter of fact, I do. My friend does not. That's why we are using a stand-alone version.
So, can you help me? Anybody?

Hi MPSGA,

I think you can get gmod from torrents for free it also allows you to play on lan with your friend if your gmod and his/her gmod downloaded from same link.

Hope it helps.

-NeonKid

Well I found a torrent. Small enough to download, A LOT of seeders. Don't know if you want the link, but I'll give it to you anyways (it's rather old Gmod, it still has the loading image whee a citisen puts a cone to Gmans head): Gmod 11 (Source 2007) by Synapse. I don't know if it work on LAN yet, though.

Yes that will work because in old times (the time that i didn't brought gmod) i got that gmod and my friend has that gmod to and got working lan throught hamachi.

Just download that and play through hamachi!

It indeed worked. One more question. Look: we used it in real LAN. It worked. But we connected the internet wire from one computer to another computer. I created a server, my game ran fine, but my friend had 150 ping! Is it possible to make LAN work better this way? Or should I buy another internet wire and put two of those into a router?

Back