Condition zero patch??

Status
Not open for further replies.

leoT

Hey there, I am new around here...but I wanted to ask about patch for counter strike condition zero, I have the CZ installed on my laptop and I can't use steam in there, any way to update my Czero install? I found a links to a standalone patch made by someone, but these links are dead by now. Anyone please can help? I need the 1.3 version, I've read it has some new maps etc too.

Create an archive using CF Toolbox, and then upload it here if you are using the steam version

No, I use the normal version without steam for online play as I don't want to play online..I don't know if this is right forum. But I need to patch somehow the normal version. The steam version is patched automatically.
I don't know much about this place anyway....and I don't have any of the tools that are here.
I just need that czeropatchv13 file, I've seen it somewhere. And I had problem with registering on the other forum where it originally was said. That's why I am here, when I registered there, the activation account link was never sent back to me.
I found some condition zero archive uploaded here already, but I have the game, only I need to patch it and without steam.

What I want is the latest version 1.3, even if unofficial, so I can patch the non steam version.
There was a patch, unofficial one, which included these things from the latest steam version and that's what I seek for.
It was created years ago.......and the links are dead now, anyone know about it?

It may be a mod and not an actual patch of the game.

No, it's a patch, basically the steam files which were updated and added there.
version history - CS-Nation

At steam its updated automatically, but someone made the patch even for the normal version. That's what I ask for here, or if someone can make that patch again since the original links are dead.

Found this: http://cs.rin.ru/forum/viewtopic.php?p=52304#p52304
http://cs.rin.ru/forum/viewtopic.php?p=350803#p350803

Anyone got these?

Hmm...it seems these are for patching normal cs to condition zero.....any patch for condition zero avaiable without using the steam? I wanna get the bonus deleted scene mission as well.....or perhaps I should download the full game patched on latest version? Or I dunno what to do....I am hopeless with this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back