1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Diablo 2 + LOD CD-Key question

Discussion in 'Support & Help' started by Cl3rIc, January 18, 2007.

1. Cl3rIc

Cl3rIc New Member

Hello
    Recently I got a hold of some D2+LOD exp cd-keys.
    In case of trading them for something else, I want to know:

When creating a BNET account, will be the key associated with this account, or is it unrelevant?
    So when i create a BNET account purely for testing, can another person use the key to create another account?

I hope you can help me lol. [​IMG]

2. xxxgingerbreadxxx

xxxgingerbreadxxx New Member

The key and the account is irrelevant
    but if someone using one key logs onto and account and another person using the same cd key logs into another account you get errored out i think

3. pussycatdog

pussycatdog Full Member

BNET works the same way steam does, one key for one acc ! that's all

4. pussycatdog

pussycatdog Full Member

-Cl3rIc- you can pm me if you need bnet cd key !

5. lolp1

lolp1 Full Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE </div>
    Wrong, please don't let retarded people get in your way.

You can create a 1000 battle.net accounts, with one CD-key, doesnt matter. How ever, you need to have a CD-KEY to play on any of those accounts, and only one person can be on a CDkey at a time.

P.S, I can always use lots of d2 cd keys, lol.

6. SkiFan

SkiFan New Member

Who knows a cracked servers for LoD ?

7. lolp1

lolp1 Full Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (syncmastero @ Mar 7 2007, 02:51 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

There is no 'cracked' servers. Theres a few EMU battle.net servers out there, and thats about it.

8. Mischief88

Mischief88 New Member

Ill trade for a diablo 2 cd key and Lod?m my account just got banned by my friend,(not so friendly) and I had like 2 BOTD's SS with 40/15 full barb gear like ravenfrost verdungo's belt arreat's face... I lost it all god dangit.
    But I still want to play