1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

General Notice: New Rule

Discussion in 'News Archive' started by WorldWarIII, December 2, 2007.

1. WorldWarIII

WorldWarIII Guest

Any selling, or mentioning of selling/trading/buying cafe certificates on this forum by any member, staff member, or administrator will result in an immediate 1 month ban. From there, a 1 year ban.

The ban cannot be appealed.

No warnings.

2. Fenny

Fenny Full Member

[sarcasm]I wonder what prompted this...[/sarcasm]

3. Acren

Acren New Member

Damn... did valve contact you or something? People better read this...

4. loony636

loony636 FS Member

I hope it wasn't me and my thread.

I'm sorry guys, I was just curious...

5. Acren

Acren New Member

Probably not... all you were doing was linking to a video... not releasing some uber you know what crack or something...

6. Reflector

Reflector Full Member

Alright. Still interesting though...

7. killyou

killyou New Member

yh i agree it is really getting boring of all the scams.

8. Acren

Acren New Member

Probably not... all you were doing was linking to a video... not releasing some uber you know what crack or something...

9. derek48838

derek48838 New Member

No valve didn't contact him I almost gaurentee Valve didn't contact him. He doesn't want to have to deal with people selling shit here, so Just don't do it. Easy as that

10. Mike The Hedgehog

Mike The Hedgehog FS Member

I can agree with that it's called The Free Steam project.

11. WorldWarIII

WorldWarIII Guest

As Derek stated, Valve did not contact me. I have given them opportunity multiple times and they've simply ignored it. As I have asked one of the management members at Valve.

This rule is in place so further spread of cafes/leaks do not occur. We have a great system as is and I would rather not lose it.

If you use the updated cafe cert exporter, and would like a certificate. You may contact me via PM on how to obtain one for your personal self. Otherwise, any further talk will result in the stated punishments.