Gifting steam games to your account

Status
Not open for further replies.
hmm, how come you get those games so cheap, i can get MW2 for 35$ but 15$ is really extreme
stolen cc?
then don't buy from him...

Steam recently screwed me out of the sale for plain sight (4 pack) for 6$...
I don't suppose you'd be nice enough to get me a 4 pack of plain sight for 6$, would you?

Golddrak dont u see the irony here? i dont see your point ,Phised or stolen cc is same thing so stfu stop posting in my threads
Digital geek pm me

OK So... I PM'd him asked for the game plain sight, took him a day or 2 but he messaged me back and told me he got them. I responded back to his PM with some of my info he requested (email and steamid).

It has been about a week and he hasn't returned to the site. So... either he got busy in Life and actually has the games, or was just trying to get my info too... idk hack my account. We'll see I suppose.

Ok sorry digitalgeek for the delay i had an car accident ,anyway i just sent your game as gift to your email adress..
lark phised account or games bought with stolen cc's are the same thing sience spam is illegal u send thousands of emails and u get ppl's accounts they bought ...

Ok sorry digitalgeek for the delay i had an car accident ,anyway i just sent your game as gift to your email adress..
lark phised account or games bought with stolen cc's are the same thing sience spam is illegal u send thousands of emails and u get ppl's accounts they bought ...

OH. I'm sorry to hear that, I hope Everyone involved is OK. I got the 1 gift, haven't used it yet... I'm about too. I'm Wondering why you needed my steamid?

Thank You.

hey can u gift me a cheap game pls
Try picking a game.

@bulletproof You still around man? How are you doing?

EDIT:

A Heads up to anyone looking to get a game gifted to them from bulletproof... I Did get the game I wanted, I asked for Plain Sight, I got it and was able to play.

I had the game for at least a good month. Just the other day I logged into the account that has the game, and I was greeted with a special message from steam.
steamgiftrevoked.jpg

Was fun while it lasted... =P
On a side note... I think I can still play the game as a standalone, not sure yet though, as I haven't tried playing yet.

Stolen CC! D:
Yup, That's why if you do get gifted the game will be removed 1 to 3 weeks later (or sooner). (refer to my post #13)

And, I know I have already said this, but he is no longer active or gifting. SO.... unless the thread creator PM's me, this thread is now Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back